|003|

"She was absolutely correct

"She was absolutely correct." He says and they laugh. "And what did Nam-Ra say that was absolutely correct?" She asks and he thinks for a second before getting interupted by someone getting in.

'Hyeon-Ju?'

Naeun thought as she saw her take a step in, she was covered in blood all around her face and she looked pale. She looked like a zombie.

"What the hell, isn't that Hyeon-Ju?" Someone spoke. "Hey Hyeon-Ju, Hyeon-Ju!" Ms. Park screamed as Hyeon-Ju fell. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay!"She asked her while she looked back at Ms. Park.

"Ms. Park." " Yes, it's me. Do you recognize me?" " He grabbed me... The science teacher grabbed me and locked me up." Hyeon-Ju says and the students start to gossip.

" He locked you up? The science teacher? Mr. Lee Byong-chan?" " He tied me up." Hyeon-Ju says and the students start worrying more.

" I told you, didn't i?" " Just shut up, okay?" Some girls were heard while Ms. Park panicked.
" Let's go to the infirmary." Ms. Park says.

" Nam-Ra have them study, and stay quiet while i go and check."Ms. Park told everyone and they stopped talking." Hyeon-Ju get up." " I'll carry her." " Okay." Suhyeok stood up and Ms. Park helped Hyeon-Ju get on his back.

" Someone help him." Ms. Park said as we could hear her voice tremble.
"I'll help." "Me too." On-Jo and I-sak volunteered as they helped them.

"Go back to your seats! Now." Ms. Park said and the students all stood there confused. "Naeun where are you going?" Gyeong-su asked as he saw her leave.

"I'm gonna follow and help." She said as she walked out and stared at the ones that were running.
She walked inside the infirmary leaning against the door seeing Hyeon-Ju placed on a bed.

The nurse checked Hyeon-Ju's temperature. "Her temperature is way too low. Hold this so she doesn't kick it off." She says and she places a blanket over Hyeon-Ju.

"Call an ambulance, I'll sedate her and clean her wounds." The nurse says and walks away. As Naeun was observing she saw Hee-Su leave the room sweating and looking pale.

Naeun walked over to the bed surprising On-Jo a bit. "Hyeon-Ju you're okay now." Ms. Park says calming her down.
"Im hot." "Your temperature is too low." "Im hot. I'm too hot." Hyeon-Ju says complaining.

Ms. Park starts speaking to Hyeon-Ju for an answer. "You'll be at the hospital soon, I'm here so don't worry." "The science teacher gave me a strange shot." "A shot? Mr. Lee Byeong-chan gave you a shot?." " He tried to kill me." She starts to move alot more.

"Im going to kill them all!" She says as she tries to bite Naeun. "Are you okay?" Ms. Park asks and Naeun nods.
"Hold her down so i can give her a shot." The Nurse says and they obey her.