|006|

"This is a BL story

"This is a BL story." Naeun mumbled earning a chuckle from Joon Woo.
"Guys hurry down, you are getting the wrong expressions!" Joon Woo yelled.

Soon

They were pulled in by Gyeong-su and some others, of course Na-yeon was all scared again shouting

"Close it, Close it already, Close the window please!" Was heard as she was whining and stomping her feet.

"Hey, didn't you see Cheong-san getting in, we can't close it til he gets in!" Gyeong-su hopped off the desk he was standing at.

He charged to Na-yeon having his hand in the air to prove he didn't do anything. "Is it so wrong to say close it!?"

She asked basically threatening him.
"Is your own survival all that matters?" He asked and she sighed.

"I can't stand you, stupid welfie." She cursed at him getting others disapproval.

Gyeong-su pushed her and she landed on a chair. "Hey, what the fuck did you say?" He said getting pulled back.

"Did you hit me?" "Yes now say that again." he demanded.

That's when Ms. Park came in stepping into the fight.
"Cut it out, what are you doing?"

"He hit me." "You called me a welfie first." "Was i wrong?" She asked.
"How could you say that?" Cheong-san asked.

"What's a welfie?" Ms. Park asked but no one dared. "Tell me, what is a welfie?" She raised her voice.

"A person on welfare." "What?" " A person on welfare" Welfie" for short." Suhyeok said making Ms. Park sigh.

"Na-yeon you were wrong don't ever say that and Gyeong-su don't his someone for saying that, you'll lose first. Do you understand that?" She scolded them.

"No." Gyeong-su replied. "Kids, we shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves right now we don't know whats going on-" "Aren't they zombies?"

Suhyeok cut her off. " Where are the other teachers, did you call the cops?" Ji-min stepped in and asked.

"Im sure someone did, i don't have my phone right now." Ms. Park explained.

"We called the police too, but none are coming neither police or responders." Cheong-san said looking confused.

"They'll be here soon, let's just wait." Ms. Park said. "Ms. Park, Hyeon-Ju's hands were cold so was I-sak's too, maybe it started with her." On-Jo said.