|007|

The students started clapping but Naeun rushed to open the door, Na-yeon was walking off with a smirk

"You bitch." Naeun mumbled getting Na-yeon's attention. That's when Gyeong-su ran out.

"You little-" He got pulled by his friends asking him what's wrong and panicking.

"You're really a fucking... Seriously."
He yelled getting confused students.

Later

After all that mess Gyeong-su was sitting down being patted by his friends.

"Why must i always take it?" Gyeong-su asked feeling annoyed while Ms. Park was with Na-yeon.

"Did you really say that? You promised me." Ms. Park said while Na-yeon looked at her with innocent eyes.

"I did nothing wrong." She said and Ji-min fired back. "You only think about yourself, you said not to let our friends in. You said to close the door before they come in, that's not right."

"We almost died because Gyeong-su pulled Mr. Kang in but you don't say a word about that?" Na-yeon respond.

Cheong-san walked up to her and started talking.
"He didn't pull him in, he didn't know that would happen."

"That's enough, quite everyone." Ms. Park said. "We'd be quiet if she was gone." Ji-min said and Naeun laughed.

"Whatever, all of you are annoying.
What if im right? Would you admit i saved you?" Na-yeon said.

"How could you still be this way?" Cheong-san asked. "Look see if im right or wrong." She replied.

We all looked at him, we saw his nose bleed. "What?" he asked. "Gyeong-su." Cheong-san said.

"See do you still think im wrong?" She asked, Gyeong-su started shaking.

He stood up looking at his hands, some students went back being scared.

"Something wrong with me?" Cheong-san went closer to Gyeong-su.
"What the fuck. What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"Get rid of him, get rid of him now!" Na-yeon yelled. Naeun stapped closer to Gyeong-su but got pulled back.

"Stay." Joon Woo said, she had forgot he was here. He fell asleep last time she saw him.

"No I-" "Stop it, Gyeong-su. Don't do that" On-Jo said. "Fuck im not!"
"Im sorry Gyeong-su, still don't."

Naeun fell to the floor cuddling up to her knees and covering her ears.
She was sobbing really hard like never, she was breathing heavily.

She was having a panic attack.

"I've turned right? Cheong-san what do i do?" Gyeong-su asked his best friend for help.

But he just stoid there, looking down.
"No No, it can't be why would you..." Cheong-san got pulled by On-Jo but he pulled away.