Welcome

Hello!
If you're reading this, I love you and want to squeeze you really hard. But I can't, and that also might be some form of assault.
Before you go into Chapter One, I just want to let you know that I'm constantly editing each part so sometimes a comment you make under a paragraph disappears. Just know I really appreciate hearing from you guys and you always make me piss myself laughing with what you have to say.
Your comments mean a lot and I love hearing your suggestions or even requests on what you want to see unfold in the story.
I read every single comment and find them super motivational, so thank you!! Feel free to say whatever you want whenever.
This is also the part where I beg for attention because I'm incredibly self centred. If you think the chapter is worth a vote, tap the star and I'll feel very much validated.
If you have any thoughts, feel free to use the DM feature although it's rare I check it because I completely forget it exists sometimes.
If you like the story, please upvote so that more people can see it!
Anyway, I just wanted to extend my appreciation to everyone who's been interacting and reading because I love you lots. And also, I'm keen on collaborating and workshopping with you guys if you have any stories you'd like made! You can request a celebrity or your ideas, because that's always a bit of fun. Oh, and some words might seem spelled wrong because I don't use American-English, thought I might give you a heads up.

TommysGloves