2

UNIQUE ROBYN FENTY

"ma you got my lighter?" unique asked walking into her mother's painting room

"ma you got my lighter?" unique asked walking into her mother's painting room. "hm." nina handed her the purple lighter with her name on it.

unique walked back upstairs to her bedroom before closing and locking her door. "i'm back." unique sat on top of the males lap.

noah was a boy unique fucked and smoked with from time to time. basically her sneaky link that no one knew about.

they had been messing around since her junior year and till this day no one knew. "i just rolled a fat ass blunt." noah held the blunt between unique lips.

he lit the blunt with the lighter and unique took a pull from it. "good shit." she smiled examining the blunt.

"smoke da best." noah shrugged "chile boo." unique rolled her eyes. "wanna do a quickie before you leave?" unique asked.

"nawl imma be late." unique smacked her teeth rolling to the other side of the bed. "don't catch a attitude with me cause i got shit to do." noah spoke before getting up to put his shoes on.

"goodbye noah." nique said not even bothering to look at him. noah just walked out without saying a word.

"ughhh, i want some diiiick." unique complained before taking a pull from the blunt.

2 hours later.

"she just changed her twitter, to party gets me wetter." unique sung, making her a plate of spaghetti.

as she was about to sit down the door bell rung nonstop. "bruh wtf." unique sighed running to open the door.

once she seen tj at the door with quan she mugged him. "hey favorite cousinn." tj smiled hugging unique.

she pushed him off of her. "fuck you want?" nique asked walking back to her seat. "food." tj walked towards the pot with a fork and plate in each hand.

unique shook her head before she continued eating. "hey daquan." unique spoke. "wassup g." he responded. "you think i can work for you?" quan raised an eyebrow. "you must forgot what i do for a living robyn?" unique rolled her eyes at him using her middle name.

"yes i know what you do. i just need the money to buy me an apartment that's all." unique shrugged.

quan looked over at her for a second before nodding. "aight, imma come and get you tomorrow to show you everything and shit. you better be ready and on yo shit." unique squealed and hugged him.

"thank you thank you." she sat back down and swung her feet back and forth. "fuck yo young ass trynna do wit a apartment anyway?" quan asked sitting down across from nique.

"some privacy. i gotta get my nut in without being in my mama house." she told him. "you sound like a whole nigga g." quan laughed shaking his head. "i mean.." she shrugged.