7

unique robyn fenty
atlanta, ga
17

1 week later

"tae you is hilarious." unique was dying laughing at the hair stylist whom her mother made an appointment with. "i'm like so serious. cause like how you fit that little itty bitty thing in my bootyhole?" tae scrunched his face up.

"mannnn, what you did?" kaliyah asked laughing along with unique. "i told his ass to get the fuck up off me. heen listen so i had to put on my manly voice and knocked his ass out then i left." he shrugged, spraying unique's edges.

unique laughed shaking her head as kaniyah ugly laughed. "you is a trip tae." unique said fixing her watch for the picture.

"she sent it, thank you boo." unique said hugging tae. "alright girlys. imma see y'all later." the young girls said their byes before leaving.

"oh my god i love auntie so much for this." kaniyah said running her fingers through her hair.

they took place in the car sitting there for a moment.

juicy.j

23

23.7K likes • 12.3K comments
juicy.j been that girl still that girl 🫦😍

| hair: @arrogant_tae123
| makeup: mee!

__ __

the girls were now at unique's house, walking to the front door. "bitch who tf you givin yo pussy to?" kaniyah asked causing unique to chuckle.

"girl what is you talkin bout?" she asked getting her plate out the car. unique saw what was on her porch causing her to roll her eyes and smack her teeth. "can you bring it in for me please?" she asked unlocking the door.

kaniyah grabbed the big thing of flowers and teddy bear, taking it into the house. kaniyah sat the stuff on the floor beside the couch before joining unique in the kitchen.

while eating, unique could feel kaniyah eyes on her. "what bih?" she said with an full mouth. "you they from? cause it seems as if they sent em before." kaniyah stated opening her container of macaroni.

"yeah the person started sendin em like a few days after i got the house." she told her. "bitch don't tell me you got a damn stalker on yo hands." kaniyah said with an serious face, chicken crumbs on the side of her face.

unique laughed before giving her a napkin to wipe her mouth. "no it's not a damn stalker. it's just somebody i use to mess around with a couple months ago. he trynna apologize to me by sending me all this shit." she shrugged mixing her baked chicken breast with the macaroni.

"damn what did he do to have you not wantin to accept his apology?" kaniyah asked chuckling. unique just shook her head deciding not to tell her little cousin about the situation, knowing that she'd go and tell tj everything.

"what you doin for your birthday?" unique asked changing the subject. "well since my birthday on a friday, imma just ask granny can she cook on the grill and stuff. and then saturday tj gon rent out a air bnb in savannah so we can go to orange crush." kaniyah said causing unique to get excited.

"oh my goooood. i haven't been to orange crush in so long bruh. i remember kyla ass would make me go to savannah with her and we'd sleep in her cousins dorm then go to the beach. bruh that shit was so funnn." unique smiled thinking about the events that happened in her freshman year.

"well bitch i heard lil baby dem gon be preforming and shit." kaniyah said causing unique to jump up and choke on her drink.

"bitch what? my lil baby? dominique armani jones lil baby?" kaniyah nodded her head yes laughing. "AHHHHH BITCH!" unique yelled making kaniyah mug her. "juicyyyy." she looked at unique like she was crazy. "ouuu i can't wait to go to savannahhhhh." unique hopped on top of the counter and began twerking.

kaniyah laughed. "bitch get down." she said throwing a napkin at her cousin head. unique got down giggling a little before sitting back down.

"i gotta order me some bathing suits." unique said opening her phone to shein. "you shop on shein yep." kaniyah busted out laughing at her older cousin. "bitch you a trip." she shook her head.