6

unique robyn fenty
atlanta, ga
17

the next day

it was currently 2 in the afternoon and unique was warming up an hot pocket. when she woke up, quan was still sleeping by her side. he furniture had came earlier than expected along with her bed and other stuff.

she had already set the living room and kitchen up, she just had to wait until quan got up and left so that she could do her room next.

downstairs inspo:

once her hot pocket finished warming up she sat down at the counter and ate it while watching powerpuff girls on her macbook

she finished eating at the same time as quan had woken up. unique put her eyes back on her computer as he stood in front of her. "so yeen gon talk to me?" quan asked examining her face.

"nigga you put a whole airtag on my fuckin car. fuck i look like talking to you for?" she said mugging him.

quan sighed scratching the side of his face. "i admit, that was wrong of me. but i just needed to keep tabs on you." unique smacked her teeth.

"you don't need to keep no damn tabs on me cause i ain't yo bitch quan. go find you somebody else to fuck with and put airtags on they damn car." she stated.

quan sighed before speaking. "ion wan ta fuck with nobody else." unique shrugged. "well, ion know what to tell you." she mumbled typing on her computer.

quan took the computer out of her view making her smack her teeth. "unique?" she rolled her eyes before meeting his. "what?" she asked with attitude laced in her voice. "after i left my mama house, i went home and started drinking and shit. after a whole cup of lean, i started thinkin bout you and shit. so i came here last night to apologize." he told her. unique just had a blank face as tears streamed down her face.

"i'm sorry juicy. i'm sorry for talking to you how i did and putting my hands on you and shit." he had his head down the whole time he spoke. he knew that she was crying and he didn't want to see her cry.

she sniffled, wiping her eyes. "i never expected you to do that to me. but you really put your hands me, all because i called you out of you're name. really?" her voice cracked a little.

"i would never do that to you. and then it's the fact that you had a whole other girl at your house knowing that we sleeping with each other. i literally cut a whole nigga off just to show respect towards what we got going on. but you couldn't." she shook her head, tears streaming down her face.

"now you don't have shit to say huh?" quan just stood there looking down. unique laughed. "you ignorant ass nigga. get the fuck up outta my house." she said looking in his eyes once he looked up.

"bye!" she said seeing him still not leaving. he stood there for a moment before walking off. once he left, unique bursted into tears once again.

all though she was hurting, all she wanted was to talk to him again. of course he wronged her but she still feel as if she should give him another chance.

just a filler. ionk what tf i'm doin with this damn book!