3

unique robyn fenty
atlanta, ga
17

a week later

"hey favorite cousin." kaniyah hugged unique once she entered the room. "wassup girl." unique responded.

"we still going to sosa party tonight?" kaniyah asked changing into her shorts. "yeah, you bright some woods?" unique asked sitting on her chair. 

"i brought the russian cream backwoods, you straight wit that?" she asked taking two packs out of the side of her PINK bag.

unique nodded yes. she grabbed her weed from the drawer and sat back down. "you still be stealin weed from chad ass?" unique asked causing kaniyah to nod.

unique shook her head laughing. "bitch just tell em you smoke. then you can get it for free." she suggested.

"ion know, i thought about though." she shrugged. unique nodded. she felt her phone vibrate and checked it.

message thread

quan

yo what you on?

nothin rn, wsp?

want me ta slide through?

i got kaniyah wit me right now, tomorrow?

aight.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

"who you over there textin bitch?" kaniyah asked ashing the blunt. "non of yo damn business." unique told her cousin.

"mhm hmm. lemme find out ho." unique rolled her eyes. "chile boo." she said blowing smoke out of her nose.

__ __

juicy.j

1

1.3K likes • 2.8K comments
juicy.j picky but i'd pick me everytime 👅

"biiitch i am drunk." unique said hanging onto kaniysh's arm. "bitch me tooooo." kaniyah giggled.

"if his name on it then mine right beside it. real fuckin ride or die." unique and kaniyah's eyes widened as they tapped each other.

"bitch this our shit!" unique yelled. they ran to the middle of the living room tapping the lyrics. "imma ride dat dick like a stolen car." kaniyah rapped to unique.

"I GOT DA BEST PUSSY THAT YOU HAD THIS FAR!" unique yelled feeling the lyrics. she began to wine on kaniyah.

once the beat dropped unique began twerking on kaniyah. a circle gathered around them, everyone hyping them up.