12

unique robyn fenty
atlanta, ga
17

a week later

"aww baby." majesty said rubbing unique's back. she had told majesty and kaniyah about what happened and they were with her after her surgery.

unique had been crying nonstop. everyone was trying to cheer her up but nothing worked. "juicy somebody wanna talk to you." tj said handing her the phone.

she looked at it in confusion. "hello?" she said softly. "unique i know yo lil baby gangsta wanna be ain't fuckin crying dawg." her heart dropped at the sound of quan's voice.

"daquan?" her voice cracked, taking him off speaker. "wassup ma. i heard bout what happened, i'm sorry ian dere ta help you through dat shit." unique sniffled before speaking.

"it's okay, i got kaniyah and tj babymama majesty with me so." she shrugged walking outside. "imma be home next month." unique smiled a little at his words.

"can i come and get you when they let you out?" she asked picking at her fingernails. "yeah, you be wearing dat necklace?" he asked causing her to place her hands on the necklace. "yes." she said smiling a little.

"look, when i get out imma take you somewhere aight? imma take you somewhere to get yo mind off of everything aight?" unique nodded even though he couldn't see. "yes." she stated.

"aight time runnin out but expect a call everyday at 4 and you betta answer that motherfuckin phone robyn." she stated. "ok ok." she smiled.

"i love you robyn." the phone hung up and unique was stuck. he loves me. she said in her head.

she's never really experienced love from boys she dated- even though she doesn't date quan, she feels as if he means it.

__ __

juicy.j   2hr

send message

send message

ever since unique's uncle had put a mirror up on her ceiling, she'd been taking pictures nonstop. "in a different book, on a different page, you said you were different but you're the saaaame, stranger." she sung acting like she was in a ciara music video.

it's been two days after the first phone call with quan and ever since, she's been in a good mood. "she gonna bump and bump and boom she gonna make dat booty move." she twerked in her full body mirror.

she had been at home all day and haven't spoken to anyone. well the only person she really talks to is daquan.

speaking of, she was now talking to him. "wassup ma, you straight?" quan asked making unique smile. "yes, i got a mirror on my ceiling now." she told him making him hum.