Part 4. The Best friend

I casually hang around in my dorm all day, waiting for Cheryl to come back, but she doesn't. By the time the clock turns to 8pm I'm a few drinks down and decide to go out. There's a student event at one of the clubs a few blocks from my place, I grab my phone, keys and wallet and head out.

On my way there I exchange some texts with Ronnie, she's at the bar next to the club and tells me to meet her there. On arrival I notice myself looking around, even after noticing Veronica I continue to look.

"You smell of whiskey." Veronica hugs me then squints her eyes suspiciously at my face.

"Thank you?" I reply, squinting my eyes back at her before we both end up smiling.

She orders us both a double macallan, though we usually stir clear of the harder stuff, clearly tonight Ronnie is on the same page as myself.

Almost 2 hours pass and my vision isn't as sharp as it was when the day began. It's been a minute since I let loose and had a proper drink, I did a good deed last night so it's only fair I get to have some fun tonight.

"Did the ice queen even thank you this morning?" Ronnie asks while running her finger around the rim of her short whiskey glass.

"She did yeah." I hesitate, unsure if I should disclose the rest of the details of this morning.

"Has she told you anything about why she transferred here so late in the year? Or why she's such a bitch to everyone?" Ronnie leans back against the bar and sips her drink.

"We don't do much talking." I shrug.
Ronnie looks at me with a raised brow and I instantly realise how what I said could be taken the wrong way.

"Not like that." I shake my head and laugh.

"I feel drunk. You've had more than me why aren't you drunk?" Ronnie's eyes are slightly glazed over, she looks soft and innocent.

"I'm on a good level. Do you wanna go to the club or shall I take you home?" I finish the drink in my hand and put my arm around Ronnie as I always do.

"Walk me home?" Ronnie smiles and we leave the bar.

"Is Cheryl your type?" She asks me after about a minute of silence.

"Um.. I've not even thought about that. I don't think I have a type, a good looking girl is a good looking girl, right?" I explain whilst continuing to walk besides Ronnie.

"Let me just try something." Veronica stops walking, a few blocks away from her dorm but just a few doors from mine. She faces me and we look at each other, her eyes are so dark, her mouth is slightly open and forming a playful smile.

Ronnie takes a hand and slips it round the back of my neck, her eyes scan my face. She moves in closer and kisses me. Without even thinking about it, I take a step closer to her and close the gap between our bodies. Ronnie is pushed up against a wall and both my hands slip under her jacket and up the hem of her loose fitting t-shirt. My fingers grasp at her warm body, they find the bottom of her bra and I run my fingers down the sides of her ribs.

Ronnie let's out a small breathy moan into my mouth and it makes the need to fuck her instantly so very imminent.
I pull away from her mouth and look at her face. She's hot and flustered, she's gorgeous I can't believe this hasn't happened in the two years we've known each other.

"Come back to mine." It's an order not a request, I take her hand and we briskly walk 30 seconds to my door. I unlock it and Veronica follows, pushing it shut behind her. I turn around and pick her up, her legs either side of my torso.

Against the hallway wall I kiss Ronnie hard, my tongue slipping in and out of her mouth. As I thrust myself against her, we begin to get into a momentum, with her legs wide open and her arms around my neck holding onto me, I can tell from her moans that something is hitting the right spot.

"I need your fingers in me. I'm so fucking wet for you right now." Ronnie moans into my mouth and grinds herself against me. I use one hand to unbutton her jeans. I slip my hand down and feel her underwear is soaked, using two fingers to push them aside, I feel her wet warmth around my fingers.

"Please fuck me. I've been waiting for this for so long." Ronnie throws her head back and she looks incredible. Her dark features are mesmerising, the way she moans for me, the way she's desperate for my fingers inside her. I slip them inside, hard.

Her moans are loud. Ronnie doesn't break eye contact, her face is red and a bead of sweat drips down her neck. I take my tongue and run it up her neck, biting and sucking it into my mouth. Her moans are ridiculously sexy, they make me work harder.

After just a few minutes I feel Ronnie getting tighter around my fingers, her face getting more red and her pupils dilating.

"Don't stop." She can barely get the words out but she has one arm around my neck and one holding onto my shelf behind her, she bounces herself up and down on my hand. As she orgasms I feel a pool of liquid fill my palm. I remove my fingers and put Ronnie down, she's not completely stable on her feet which is understandable.

"I'll get you some water." I tell her and head to my tiny, pathetic excuse for a kitchen. Veronica follows me down the hall but takes a right and heads to my room. From the kitchen I hear the squeak of my bed as Ronnie sits on it and as I step into my room with a glass of water I'm greeted with an undesirable sight.

"Well, well, well. I would have questioned if this had been going on for a while, you know, best friends doing the friends with benefits thing. But from the moaning and the 'I've been waiting for this so long' I'll presume it was the first time." Cheryl is in the bed, under the covers and by the look of it she had been asleep before I came home and woke her up. Ronnie is just sitting looking between myself and Cheryl, I hand her the glass of water and she quietly sips it.

"You could have told us you were here." I lean against the door frame, I don't feel embarrassed or anything like that. I'm trying to work out what I feel. I just want to know what Cheryl is thinking. Am I disgusting, desirable, distrustful? We had a moment this morning, but it was nothing, she's made it clear she doesn't want me, I can do what I want.

"Oh I'm terribly sorry did you forget I'm staying here for the month?" Cheryl stares at me with a look of coldness.

"I better go." Veronica finishes the water and stands up. She hands me the glass and shows me an awkward smile.
As she heads for the door and buttons up her jeans I follow behind her.

"Hey." I place my hand on her shoulder and she turns around.

"It's fine, if I was in her position I'd be the same." Veronica shrugs but looks pissed.

"What position do you think she's in?" I question.

"Sleeping in your bed, with you, every night." Ronnie replies, the way she says it makes it sound like something, which it's not, it's nothing.

I pull her face towards me and kiss her. She kisses me back, then opens the door to leave.

"Is this going to make everything extremely difficult from now?" Ronnie runs a hand through her jet black hair and laughs, she leaves without waiting for my answer.