Part 21. The Rough Side.

Twenty minutes on the treadmill whilst hungover is a different type of pain, but it's exactly what I need to clear my head and focus on myself.

I feel myself sweating the alcohol and toxins out of my body. I begin lifting weights, working on my bicep strength for boxing.

I watch my form in the mirrored wall then notice the gym door open.

Cheryl enters wearing an impressive gym set, a tiny green sports bra that pushes her breasts together and some extraordinarily tight matching green high waisted shorts. Her long hair is up in a ponytail and it swishes past her shoulders as she walks.

She doesn't look at me once, heading towards the stepping machine. I attempt to not look in her direction but I find myself failing at this task rather quickly.

After a quarter of an hour I begin working on my chest, I lay down on the bench and begin to bench press the 60kg bar. I unintentionally grunt as I get to the end of my set. When I place the bar down and sip my water Cheryl is looking over at me.

The silence between us continues, as does the tension. I start my next set and I sense movement around me. Cheryl places her hands on my thighs, rubbing upwards. My body reacts and I almost drop the bar of heavy weights.

"Cheryl get off I'm gonna drop it." I steady myself and glance down at her.

She kneels between my legs on the bench, her hands still on my thighs. Her face is serious, she's not used to being told no.

Cheryl wraps her hands around the bar I hold, at first I wonder if she's going to assist me, spot me as such.

She pushes it down and it begins to hurt my chest. Her eyes are black and I'm unsure if this is supposed to be a joke. I push back but my arms and chest are becoming weak, I feel the blood rush to my head as I struggle to push the bar off my chest with Cheryl holding it down. She finally lets go and I can place the bar back on its rack.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I stand up and get in Cheryl's face.

Sweat pours from my face and I'm getting more angry by the minute.

"Fucking say something, Blossom?" I shout at her.

"I want you to be angry with me. I want to see that part of you. I want you to be rough with me." Her voice gets quieter with each sentence.

Cheryl places a hand on my chest and pushes me. Instinctively I place two hands on her and push her back, she hits the mirrored wall. Her eyes light up with excitement.

"What do you want?" I ask her, the emotions of this whole situation finally hitting me.

"I want you to show me how you feel about Toni and I." Cheryl looks into my eyes with her deadpan face and taunting smirk.

I grab Cheryl by the throat, my hand wraps perfectly around her small, pale neck. I squeeze it, tight, knowing exactly where to press for pleasure instead of pain.

Cheryl's eyes roll back and her mouth opens slightly as she gasps for air but a sadistic smile forms on her lips and she begins touching herself.

Her hands move upwards as her fingers brush over her own rock hard nipples.

I let go of her neck and my right hand strikes her face, the slapping noise of my palm against her cheek echoes through the gym. The left side of Cheryl's face is red but I've never seen such fire in her eyes.

"Did I say you could touch yourself?" I sternly ask.

She shakes her head.

"How desperate are you to be fucked by me?" I question the sultry looking girl pushed up against the mirror before me.