Part 14 - The Best Sex Ever.

Kissing each other in the hallway is passionate and driven. We move slowly towards my room.

I kick my shoes off as we enter and Cheryl breaks away from my mouth for a moment.

She perches on the side of my bed. My room is lit by a small lamp, enough light so I can see what I'm doing, why would I want to have sex with a beautiful girl in the dark?

I kneel down and slip off Cheryl's heels for her, I place them by my door, where I left my trainers.

I admire her as I'm knelt on the floor before her. I slip my hand over her knee, slowly, so, so slowly, moving it upwards between her legs. Cheryl parts her legs for me.

She closes her eyes and steadies herself with both hands holding onto the bed either side of her body. As her legs widen, I can see a wet patch on her thin, lacy underwear.

"Wet already, Blossom?" I can't help but say it.

Cheryl's eyes open and scowl down at me. A hand darts towards my neck and Cheryl has the collar of my shirt in her fist. She pulls me up and brings me to her mouth. Cheryl kisses me hard.

She pushes me down onto my own bed, I sit upright against the headboard and she climbs on top of me. 

Cheryl begins to grind herself against me, her legs wide open, her mouth forms a smile and her eyes flutter as every thrusting motion finds the perfect spot for her. My hands are on her bare thighs, I push them upwards, moving the hem of her dress so I have a clearer view.

"I knew you'd be back on my lap in no time." I lie to the red head, false confidence can do incredible things sometimes I've learnt.

"I know you're fucking soaked for me right now." Cheryl says while looking me dead in the eye, she doesn't break eye contact for anything. I can only shake my head in irritation at the pale girl's confidence.

My hand finds itself between Cheryl's legs, hooking my fingers into her underwear from the side of the crotch, I hear Cheryl's sharp intake of breath. I move her underwear to one side and I can see the creamy juices dripping from her opening, onto my lap.

"Are you gonna be a good girl and ride my fingers?" I stroke her wet opening gently, looking from her pussy, to her wide, desperate eyes.

Cheryl nods. She pushes herself down onto my fingers, I feel her slick folds and it makes my own clit throb. Cheryl's hips rock back and forth as she guides my fingers to exactly where she needs them.

She places her hands on my headboard, as she thrusts into my hand. Cheryl's moans are everything. The things I'd give up to be able to hear these moans every day. They're addictive.

She's electric.

I watch her eyebrows furrow and her mouth open wide, her tongue pushes into the side of her cheek as she exhales.

Every facial expression, every moan, every clench her pussy does around my fingers, it's unparalleled, it's sensational.

"Fuck yes, you're a good girl, Blossom. A very good girl." I start to take over, my fingers now doing the work instead of Cheryl riding.

I push in another finger and my thumb circles her clit. Cheryl collapses into me, her hands now grasping at my neck. Her heavy breathing is one of my new favourite sounds. She presses her forehead against mine, staring into my eyes. I can only imagine how huge my pupils must be with lust right now.

"Would it make you angry if I was a good girl for other people?" Cheryl doesn't break away from my forehead, her raspy voice is quiet but it makes my blood boil.