Part 17. The Interrupted Moment

An older lady, of whom has many similar features to Cheryl, including the signature red hair, opens the door with a false smile.

She looks me up and down and her head turns a few degrees, presumably with displeasure.

"Mother, this is my friend, she kindly drove us from the college." Cheryl steps inside and wipes her boots on the door mat.

I hold out a hand and the older lady shakes it weakly, I introduce myself and she nods.

"Cheryl, your father is being seen to by the doctor right now in his room. You can see him in the next hour. Why don't you show your guest around the house." Mrs Blossom closes the grand front door behind us and I follow Cheryl.

The house is dark, black walls and red features, I can see where Cheryl gets her style from. There are huge stone archways, and hallways that have never ending doors on either side. The floorboards creak with each step we take. Cheryl pushes open a door at the end of a hallway.

"This is my room." She throws her bag down on the floor and takes mine from my hands, placing it down before taking my hands into hers.

Her room has tall ceilings, a spacious four-poster bed in the middle, and black silk sheets.

"My mother, she's slightly odd, old fashioned if you will, she can be very cold. You'll soon see why I was eager to leave, and not return." Cheryl seems hesitant to confide in me, all her sentences are so loaded, yet ominous.

"Your room is pretty.. unique. The black silk sheets are slightly erotic for the family home, no?" I laugh and try to lighten the mood.

Cheryl smiles with her eyes and runs her tongue along her bright white teeth, slowly. I'm obviously drawn to her mouth.

"Well, you never know who you'll be bringing back I suppose." Cheryl responds while taking my hands and placing them firmly on her own waist.

She slips her arms around the back of my neck and leans up to kiss my mouth. Cheryl places a kiss on my mouth, then my cheek, making her way to my ear.

"Last night.." She whispers and takes a dramatic pause which makes my heart beat hard against my chest.

Cheryl's fingers brush up my neck and into my hair, she takes a handful of hair and pulls, hard. Causing me to grunt in a mixture of pain and pleasure combined.

"Was the best sex I've ever had." Cheryl says into my ear, sending a shiver over my body.

My hands take over and I pick Cheryl up, she's light and pliable as she opens her legs to wrap around my waist. She holds onto me tightly as I push her against her bedroom wall, a gasp comes from Cheryl's throat as I'm rough with her.

I push my body against hers, her skirt making my job so much easier. I feel Cheryl's hips pushing against me, desperate for that spot to be caressed. Cheryl pushes her forehead against mine and I watch as she uses my body to pleasure herself.

Finally she flicks her tongue into my mouth and I kiss her passionately. As Cheryl continues to rub herself against what I presume is the buckle of my belt, she begins to softly moan into my mouth.

I carry on holding her up with one hand but I take my dominant hand and slip it between her thighs. She wears such small underwear there's hardly any point in them altogether. I feel the warmth emanating from her pussy.

I pull her underwear to the side and my two fingers are instantly greeted with a slick, wet entrance. Cheryl feels my fingers tease her opening and she bites my lip between her teeth, pulling it towards her. I open my eyes, and look directly up into her lustful, hypnotic eyes.

My fingers plunge into her soaked cunt, I work my arm hard and fast to fuck her.

Upon entering her, Cheryl releases my lip from between her teeth and she throws her head back, open mouthed and loud as ever. She moans curse words and claws at my neck with her nails.

I move my fingers in a beckoning motion, rubbing Cheryl's internal g spot. She steadies herself by holding tightly onto my shoulders and squeezes her eyes shut as her moaning becomes extraordinarily difficult to contain.

"Fucking you is my new favourite activity." I tell the red head I'm currently inside of.

Her face is flushed and her eyes are consumed with desire as she looks at me hungrily.

Cheryl clenches around my fingers and it makes my own clit throb with inclination.

I hear a creak in the distance and assume it's the usual noises of an old house. The sound of high heels walking down the hallway certainly isn't just an old house noise.

Cheryl rolls her eyes and visibly clenches her jaw in irritation.

"Cheryl, it's time to see your father now." Mrs Blossom stands outside the bedroom door for a moment, myself and Cheryl stay completely still.

Cheryl opens her mouth to reply and I push my fingers deeper into her drenched pussy. She digs her nails into my neck as she tries to speak normally.

"I'll be out in just a moment." Cheryl's voice is shaky and the pitch changes with each flick of my fingers.

I remove my fingers from between her legs, the sound it makes forces a smile across my face. I put Cheryl back down on the ground.

"Don't think that I won't make you finish what you started." Cheryl pulls the collar of my shirt and kisses me hard.

"Yes sir." I reply with a smirk that I know will piss her off.

Cheryl leaves me in her room, she asks if I'd like to come with her but I can't quite imagine anything worse than sitting at her sickly father's dying bed side.

Once I'm alone I use her en suite before I admire the few pictures she does have.

One picture catches my eye. A group of cheerleaders in tiny blue skirts and white long sleeved polo tops.
Cheryl stands in the middle as if she's the captain, her arms around a shorter girl, with darker skin, pink hair and a kind smile.

All of the girls in the picture are closely huddled, they're all attractive and glamorous, but the way Cheryl holds this girl is different.

I walk away from the picture and lay down on the bed for the first time. It's firm but comfortable with luxuriously inviting pillows.

A phone vibrates and it's not mine. Cheryl's phone is on the bed side table, my eyes can't help but glance at the screen that lights up.

A text reads -

'Archie saw you drive into Thistlehouse. You didn't tell me you were coming home? Meet me at the usual place tonight, I've missed you.'