•1•

꧁꧂

⍟the air is nice and fresh, you can hear ikran flying in the sky, thanator babies playing together and syaksyuk swinging in the trees.
you get up, stretch and realize where you are.
"oh shoot. my father is going to kill me!!"
you get up and call your ikran

(pretend it's your ikran)"good morning na'huk!" you say as you get on his back

"good morning na'huk!" you say as you get on his back.
"tam tam, na'huk but we have to hurry." you say making tshayelu

a few minutes later as i almost arrive at home tree i heard animals fighting

"i wonder what's fighting now! lets go see"
i always enjoyed watching the animals fight with each other ever since i first got my ikran.

"i wonder what's fighting now! lets go see"i always enjoyed watching the animals fight with each other ever since i first got my ikran

"huh wait the animals are fighting another na'vi? that's weird!"
he makes a noise in agreement.

you were already late so why not give yourself an excuse?

"ugh, thats not a real na'vi it's one of those ugly fake excuse of a na'vi avatars."

you hated the sky people and their avatars. you knew their intentions and what they wanted and you were not tolerating it.
"lets go na'huk, i can't stand any more of this" you scoff. but as your getting on him, the avatar yells something
i get off of him and walked closer

 but as your getting on him, the avatar yells something i get off of him and walked closer

♔ "i see you in the trees, a little help?"

damn it

♕ "why should i help you?" you say looking around just incase the thanator attacks you instead
"i will never help your kind, you skxawng" you say as you walk back to your ikran proceeding to fly.
"please!" he yells
༇༇༇
♕you get to home tree finally and you see your parents waiting for you already
"okay hear me out i have an excuse!"
"that's enough ak'tari! where were you??" your mother asks "you had tsahik duties!!"
right. tsahik duties, the thing i hated the most about being considered a daughter to the olo'eyktan and tsahik.
⍟they appointed you to become the next tsahik because you had a stronger connection with eywa and neytiri and sylwanin agreed.
♕i never wanted to be tsahik. even though i was very grateful for getting appointed and i was very connected with eywa, it's just not meant for me. i was always more in favor of hunting and teaching the young boys of the clan how to use the weapons once they passed their iknimaya.
"i'm sorry mother, i was bathing last night in the river and i fell asleep" not mentioning seeing the animal fight incase they asked details.

"fell asleep?? that is more important than your duties? your father questions

"no father never, i am deeply sorry." he sends you to your room shortly after
༇༇༇
⍟you walk to your room. it was very spacious and calming, it had a balcony like ledge where you could see your homes beautiful bioluminescent forest.

♕i laid on my bed and i start to think about the avatar i saw earlier, he actually wasn't too bad looking. maybe i was wrong.

the great mother did choose him for a reason. you had a feeling he was different.

no, never. why are you even thinking about him ak'tari?

you then dozed off still thinking about the somewhat handsome avatar.
————
hey guys!! this first chapter really isn't all that good but i promise the story gets better writing wise!! i hope you enjoy it 🫶🏼
488 words