•18•

꧁꧂
⍟jake had asked moat if he could transfer his consciousness into his navi body once and for all and moat agreed to it. jake went back to hells gate once last time to finish something.
༇༇༇
jake sits in his wheel chair in front of the camera, documenting his last video log.
♔"well uhh.. i guess this is my last video log. cause whatever happens tonight, either way. i'm not gonna be coming back to this place. well i guess i better go. i don't wanna be late for my own party, it is my birthday after all." i say as im about to end the video log.
"this is jake sully, signing off."

༇༇༇
⍟the people headed for the spirit tree and only mo'at, ak'tari and norm walk with ak'tari holding jakes human body in her arms up to the tree. the rest of the people sit in the same position as when they preformed this on grace.

ak'tari lays down his human body and then crouches down to his avatar body on the opposite side. moat then begins the transfer.
she starts to call eywa to her and connect their energy again. the people moving their shoulders in a circle again and their queues attached to the roots. atokirina flood aroound jakes presence. indicating,   his na'vi body was full of life again. jake passed through the eye of eywa successfully.

♕i walk up to jakes human body and gently take off the oxygen mask.  then i kiss his tiny eyelids shut, one by one.

i quickly goes to jakes true body and hover down to his face

i quickly goes to jakes true body and hover down to his face. i cup his cheek patiently. eventually, jakes eyes open and he starts to wake up fully.

i immediately embrace him into a hug and give him a peck on the cheek

༇༇༇
⍟one week after...
ak'tari and jakes "wedding" ceremony is today. they held it at the tree of souls and invited every clan that fought with them to join. moat was finished setting up everything needed to prepare ak'tari. just then she walked in.
"oel ngatti kameie, mo'at it's time for me to get ready." she says.
"yes ak'tari let's begin by painting your face." mo'at replies.
the woman dips her fingers in the white paint like liquid and paints the girls face. similar to when jake became one of the people but for their wedding.
mo'at then helped the girl put on the accessories with her outfit. the top she wore was a necklace that went around her neck and it had a cloth with both ends tied to it that wrapped around and draped over her arms. and the loincloth was a long beaded skirt with a slit on the right leg. she also had a beaded cuff and a veil like sheet created by neytiri and sylwanin for her.
"you look amazing ak'tari, you've grown up to be the perfect woman. i'm so proud of you. your parents would be so proud." mo'at says to the girl bringing her into a tight hug.
"thank you mo'at. i couldn't have done it without you teaching me everything i know. and thank you for being like another mom to me." she replies hugging back.
༇༇༇
it was now time for ak'tari to walk up to the tree. everyone waited for her to come out quietly and patiently. jake was so excited to see his mate and marry her. to call her his and everybody know it.

finally after a few more moments she walks out slowly, holding her flowers jake picked for her.

♔my eyes lit up seeing her looking more gorgeous than anything in these two planets i've walked. she looked ethereal.
i would go to war all over again for her. i would do anything for her.
she finally reach to where i am and her i smile back and he walks to the side.
ak'tari looks at me and i look back at her, smiling.

"today we have come together to celebrate the wedding of toruk makto and our tsakarem. thank you all for joining us." mo'at says loudly.

⍟it was way different and shorter since it was different here. so now jake and ak'tari say some words to each other.

♕"i am so glad eywa gave me that sign when she did, or else i would've lost my soulmate. i will love you no matter what or who crosses our path. i want to grow old with you and have a family with you. eywa blessed me with you jake, i love you." i say with my voice cracking slightly.
⍟there was a moment of silence before jake began saying his words.

♔"and i am so glad i got lost in these woods. eywa blessed me with you, ak'tari. you were the reason i decided i had to stay here. but also the reason i fell in love with the people and the planet. i am nothing without you and together we will and can do anything. i love you ak'tari. no matter what anyone says, i know my love for you is greater than any power or armies from above because you give me strength." jake says with a single tear going down his cheek.
"you may now kiss the tsakarem!" mo'at says.
⍟jake had taught her the words to say and what to do as the person who marries them.
jake grabs ak'taris waist with one hand and cups ak'taris cheek with the other. they pull each other to share a passionate, sweet kiss.
immediately the people start to clap for them.
the ceremony ends and jake takes ak'taris hand, running down the hill of the tree and into the forest.
this was the start of their lives together, forever. in every life jake and ak'tari would find each other and fall in love. they were destined to be together. no matter the distance and differences.
————
this chapter is so cute idc 🥹🥹 i've been waiting so long to do this chapter.
thank you guys so much for reading this story, i hope you enjoyed it just as much as i did 🫶🏽.
i kinda wanted to make a second book but is this book even worthy of one??? lmk!
nov 21: y'all i'm actually so dumb, i really put "jake holding his human body" like a dumbass 😭😭
983 words