•9• ✵

꧁꧂
♕today is jakes ceremony of becoming one of the people. we woke up very early to prepare for it.
"jake, follow me!" i say to him as he follows me to our ikrans. i love flying with jake so much and i enjoy it so much. i've grown much closer to him as time goes by and my feelings
have developed as well too.

we flew for a good while, flying around each other and i showed him more of our beauties in the forest. but we had to go back as it was almost time for the ceremony to begin.
༇༇༇
i sit in front of jake with a bowl of white paint. i dip my fingers and start painting his face.
i paint a swoop like shape going down to his nose that goes out

his skin is so soft.
"are you going to keep staring at me jake?" i ask him laughing. "i uhh-"
"i didnt say i didnt enjoy it" i interrupt him as he clearly didn't know what to say. i finish painting his face with a paint stripe going down his lips and i look at his lip's softly grazing them with paint.

♔i've gotta say ak'tari always leaves me speechless and nervous. she's so gorgeous and her fingers are so soft and she always knows what to say. i hope after this ceremony she considers me good enough for her.
༇༇༇
after she finished painting my face we walk to the base of home tree. we walk up to eytukan and mo'at and they start instantly.

♕i step back with my parents as jake is surrounded by eytukan, mo'at, neytiri and sylwanin as eytukan begins the ceremony.

"ma txantslusama ngawng, a swoka utralti yom. Fìtaronyur apxan teswotivìng äiet angay. Teswotivìng äiet angay. Teswotivìng äiet angay. Mì ayewll, poru teswotìng äiet angay."

⍟eytukan put his hand on jakes shoulders and moat does as well, the people start connecting to each other. ♕i quickly run next to jake and i look at him and smile while my hands are on his biceps.

"Ngenga 'itan Omatikayaä luyu set

"Ngenga 'itan Omatikayaä luyu set. Na'viyä luyu hapxì." eytukan says.
༇༇༇
♕the evening goes by and i decided that tonight would be the night. i would finally express my feelings to jake.
"jake, come with me i want to show you something." i say grabbing him by the hand.