•4•

꧁꧂
♕i woke up pretty early today so i also woke up jake to start training.
"jake! wake up, we're starting your training." i say to him as i climb up the branch and start walking down hometree. once we get to the bottom we walk to a good spot and then i explain what were doing today.
"easy boy" jake says. "pale is female" i reply. pale hits jake on the back of the head
"seltzan pale" i laugh
"okay. easy girl"
jake gets on pale successfully and adjusts himself on her back
"setltzan pale, seltzan." i say as i give jake her queue. he grabs his and makes the bond. immediately, pale is shocked with this new sensation
(not like that 😭😭)

 immediately, pale is shocked with this new sensation (not like that 😭😭)

♔jake has a similar reaction and takes a deep breath.
"that is tshaeylu, the bond. feel her. feel her heartbeat, her breath, feel her strong legs "
jake closes his eyes and feels her thoughts and everything ak'tari described.
♕"you may tell her what to do, inside."
i point at my brain indicating in his thoughts. "for now, say where to go"
"forward!" he points as pale starts running causing him to fall off and getting a face full of mud! i laughed at him on the floor and started to sprint toward him watching him get up
as soon and he got up tsu'tey and his students on pa'li rode toward him.
"you should go away." tsu'tey remarks.

"nah, you'd miss me" jake said in a cocky tone. "i knew you could speak english!" he points.
tsu'tey laughs as jake wipes off the mud from his arms and off his tongue.
"Fìketuwongìl ke nayume ke'ut. Nì'ul kame tskxe. Poru tìng nari!" tsu'tey exclaims (this alien will learn nothing. a rock sees more look at him!)
i smile in agreement as i spank tsu'teys pa'li as a sign to get going.
"again."
༇༇༇
♔i go and make my report to quaritch and selfridge and i tell them everything they need to know.
"if you wanna hit this thing, it's gonna be complicated. your scan doesn't show the internal structure theres and outer row of columns. real strong. there's a secondary ring here and an inner ring, lastly there's a core structure like a spiral that goes all the way up. thats how they move up and down." jake explains
"we're gonna need accurate scans on every column." quaritch replies
"roger that."
max was on his way back to the lab when he overheard the talk about hometree. he snuck up a little closer, confused on why jake was reporting to quaritch instead of grace still he stayed a little longer.
"i'm guessing this secondary ring, thats also load bearing"
max heard everything he needed and ran back into the lab just in time.
jake rolls back into the lab as well seeing grace and norm packing stuff.
"so where are we going?" jake asks
"getting out of dodge, im not about to let selfridge and quaritch micro-manage this thing. there's a mobile link up at site 26 we can work out of, way up in the mountains." grace says
norm immediately turns around
"th-the hallelujah mountains??"
"that's right." grace answers
"are you serious?" "yeah."
"yes!!"
jake looks confused as to why norms excited. norms in a cocky tone replies to his expression.
"the legendary floating mountains of pandora? heard of them?" he laughs
༇༇༇
⍟about an hour later, trudy is flying them out to their destination. time passes and grace breaks the silence.
"we're getting close."
"yeah look at my instruments!" trudy says. "yep, we're in the flux vortex." "we're vfr from here on." trudy adds
"whats vfr? norm asks. "means you gotta see where you're going." "you can't see anything?" "exactly. ain't that a bitch." trudy laughs. jake sees the mountains and is amazed with what he's seeing. the mountains are really floating and have waterfalls that stream so peacefully and the trees are alive and not dying. the mountains moved in sync, never crashing into one another.
"oh my god." norms lets out
grace and trudy exchange a look when seeing the boys faces of amazement.

 once they landed trudy turns off the helicopter and says "thank you for flying air pandora!" everyone hops off the helicopter wearing oxygen masks and they all go inside the station

everyone hops off the helicopter wearing oxygen masks and they all go inside the station.
"yeah so what does hold them up?" jake questioned. "grace explained it to me, some kind of maglev effect, because unobtanium is a superconductor... or something" he replied to himself.
grace takes off her mask and starts turning all the lights on and readys the links before they walked in.
"welcome to camp." grace mocks as she takes a huff of her cigarette.
"so this is my bunk" grace says walking farther into the station while trudy complains about what's in the fridge. grace continues to tell everyone where their bunk is but jake is to busy looking at the pictures on the fridge door. they were all of ak'tari, neytiri and sylwanin with grace. in what appeared to be the school we were in earlier. grace didn't miss a thing. she knew jake was talking to the colonel, but he had what she needed. a way back into the clan so she was playing nice. now she's telling jake and norm where their links are. "okay, jake hang a left. you'll be in the link at the end, unit one beulah shes the least glitchy."
jake immediately fixes himself onto the link bed and links to his avatar body once again.
———————
i wish they would've showed a friendship between grace and trudy cause ik damn well they were friends idc 🙄
941 words