•11•

꧁꧂
⍟quaritch bursts into the link station with some alliance to capture jake and grace. they look around to see where they are. "sir im sorry, but you can't interrupt a link in progress!" norm exclaims but quaritch pushes him back and his men start to cuff him up. he walks to graces link and presses the emergency stop button then capturing her. he goes to jakes and does the same, jake immediately sits up. "are you out of your god damn mind?!" he yells.
"you crossed the line." quaritch says meeting jakes face with his fist.

"wheel this meat outta here

"wheel this meat outta here."
༇༇༇
they take norm, grace and jake back to the rda lab and rewatch the clip of jake breaking the cameras.
"you let me down son. so what you find yourself some local girl and forget what team your playing for?" quaritch questions.
"parker, there is time to salvage the situati-"

"shut your piehole!" quaritch interrupts grace.
"or what ranger rick. you gonna shoot me?"
"i can do that"
"you need to muzzle your dog." grace ends.
"yeah let's just take this down a couple of notches please." parker says
"you say you wanna keep your people alive? you start by listening to her." grace says nodding to grace.

she explains the importance of the tree of voices and why they shouldn't destroy pandora for unobtanium, but to make amends with the people and listen to them. jake sulks in his wheelchair and zoned out, thinking of ak'tari and how he was gonna tell her all of this. but no matter how much they tried quaritch and selfridge didn't agree and made fools of them. they locked all three of them in a cell.
༇༇༇
♕ i drag jakes body to my house and into my room and lay him on my bed. i feel so bad i had to fight tsu'tey off of jake, but i couldn't let him kill my mate. i remembered eywa chose hik gor a reason. as soon as i layed him down tsu'tey walks in. "if you are going to tell me that i shouldnt have saved jake you can leave." i say. "no i actually came to do the opposite. im sorry ak'tari i should not have tried to kill your mate ak'tari, i was just angry. for the people. but i can not lose my bond with you over a boy." he says. "i understand you tsu'tey and thank you. im sorry i pushed you like that" i laugh
"ha, it is okay. i honestly didnt expect that!" tsu'tey exclaims.
"ma tsu'tey! come my father wants to speak with you, and hello ak'tari!" syl says running in and out of my room. i wave back as i clean jakes cut that tsu'tey had done and i hug him.
"i know whatever is happening on the other side ma jake, we will see each other again." i say although he can't hear or say anything back. i kiss him once more though he cannot feel it, and run back and go with my parents.
"ak'tari, let us hurry we are setting the bulldozers on fire.
get on!" my mother says patting the back of her pa'li.
i quickly get on and we head toward the other people.
༇༇༇