•6•

꧁꧂
♔as the days passed, i talked mo'at into letting grace back into the village. grace was so happy she could cry. seeing all of the na'vi come up to her she knelt down.

 seeing all of the na'vi come up to her she knelt down

"Kaltxì, ma evi.! Tsawl nìtxan nang." "Sevin nìtxan lu aynga nang!" she said to the young navi girls. they all laughed in excitement examining her and her outfit and just her whole appearance.
༇༇༇
♕tonight i decided i would show jake the river i always bathed at and where i was always at when things went downhill or anytime i wanted to get away from everything. "jake, this is my safe space. i come here to get away from everything" i tell him.
"it's so beautiful ak'tari." he replies. i start to walk toward the water and dip my legs in slowly until i got used to the cold water. i went deeper into the river until i was practically underwater. i dunked my head in and came back out, i look at jake and nod for him to come in. he gets in with me and once he got used to the water he looks at me. he stared into my soul and i got closer to him. we were less than an inch away at this point. i wanted to kiss him so bad but instead i swam back and in front of him and told him to follow me.

we swam for a while before going back to hometree

༇༇༇
⍟the walk back was silent, both of them thinking about their almost-kiss. if jake was being honest, he wanted to kiss her just as bad as she wanted to kiss him. but he didn't wanna weird her out or make her think he was just messing with her. once they got back to the sleeping columns they laid in their hammock not saying anything until the silence was broken. "goodnight jake, sleep well" ak'tari said.
"goodnight ak'tari, sleep well too." he replied smiling.
༇༇༇
⍟at this point jake didnt care about his really body anymore. all he wanted to do was be in his avatar body. it was almost like this was reality and the rest was a dream but he knew he only had 2 months left. grace scolds him for trying not to eat and grabs his wheelchair. "no no no, you get back here. you need to take care of this body." grace says as she hands him his food. she explains to him again that he needs go take care of his real body but jake is just excited to see ak'tari.
༇༇༇
♕today we are testing if jake is ready.
we go out into the forest and look for an animal for jake to kill. being stealthy as we search, we found one. jake extends his bow readying his arrow. he takes a deep breath and aims. the animal cocks its head up to look around and see what was there. it spots us and makes a loud noise.