ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4 [•ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍ•]

yo im bored
==============

(Third person Pov)

"oh heya Shift what's the food?" Sans tiredly asked while exiting his room lookin pretty disheveled and tired. It seems like he didn't sleep yet again.

His room itself was a total mess cause he's too lazy to get himself to clean it. It even has a garbage tornado at the corner, like the owner the tornado breaks all logic of an actual tornado.

"i made some bacon and sunny side-up" Shift responds as they hand Sans some

"m'kay sounds good" Sans says and gives a thumbs-up. He then checks the clock for the time only to realize that it is already 8:00 am. So he proceeds to say "well apparently since its already 8:00 am ya need to wake up Stretch"

"oh. ok okay, I'll wake that guy up" Shift says then they thought of something which in turn made them gain a devilish smile

"well rip i guess" Sans says lazily after seeing that

"oh, wait. When are we going to leave? Is it at 9 am" Shift questions Sans

"yea, the entrance exam starts at 9 am. i think" Sans says while sipping a cup of coffee

Shift soon then teleports to Stretch's bedroom and Sans followed cuz he wants to see what kind of bullshit Shift is up to.

"wake up" Shift says as they downright tackled Stretch

"ow, That hurts" Stretch complains as he gets up

"Now your awake" Shift says proudly placing their hands on their hips

"Was that even necessary?" Stretch questions

"Nope. But hey, it worked" Shift says enthusiastically

"You two should quit the blabbering, and get ready and eat" Sans says. They then shortcut to the couch eating their food there.

Afterwards they then took a bath and wore some clothes. They didn't have much except for the ones Stretch have bought for them so they were planning to buy sooner or later.

They just got simple white t-shirts and pairs of jeans that they all each wore. Oddly Stretch got their sizes all correct. As usual they tossed their jackets on top of it cause yeah they always do that.

"Oh, i forgot to mention this in placed our documents that were triplets m'kay?" Sans says before leaving.

"Yeah makes sense, i mean identical triplets are rarer than non-identical ones" Shift points out

"yep so its all good" Stretch says in approval

"we should head there already" Sans suggests.

"M'kay" Shift says. So they did, just shortcuting to a nearby alleyway to the school gates cuz they're lazy and public transportation especially in Japan is claustrophobic i mean one small accident you'll end up dead and you normally can't even escape without breaking stuff since it's pretty much caged in.

"so were here, huh." Stretch says

Shift notices Izuku being embarrassed near a girl. "oh? Izuku is here" Shift says "hey! Izuku" they says as they approach Izuku.