ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18 [ᴏɴsʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛ]

Welp I'm back from the dead. I haven't done some chapters in a long time since shit is hella busy on my end. Plus writer's block is to blame.

Sorry for the inconveniences I just now realized that I kept spelling Midoriya wrong. Kudos for the person who told me that, I would probably never have noticed.

==============

"Eh? Something is burning..." Shift says to Bakugo. The smell of burning wood alerted Shift, it wasn't some kind of small explosion cause if that was the case there would be a smell of gunpowder in the air. This was done purposely, something isn't right.

"It's starting to get foggy.." Bakugo says in a low voice cautiously. Shift looked at the fog which moved unaturally compared to normal fogs it even had a tint of color, this in turn gave knowledge and Shift immediately knew what it was

"Wait, Don't inhale it. It's poison. We're probably under attack by villains" Shift says as Bakugo simply nods as a response. They ran to the location polar to where the burning trees and poison was coming.

The two managed to stay clear of the poisoned area. This whole ordeal probably is a villain attack, honestly what's their purpose this time? Shift is pissed considering what kind of bullshit are they up to, this'll give them a headache. All Might ain't here so it ain't about him, so their target can only be the students or teachers but it's most likely to be the students. With that flood of thought Shift saw something glistening in the distance, it was an attack, it was some kind of steel thing it was sending blades. Shift grabs onto the collar of Bakugo's shirt.

"Those are some fast fucking blades!" Bakugo shouts as Shift drags him to dodge it, yet it still ended up grazing his leg.

Chaos can be heard from afar, which normally would be drained by the forests but Shift still heard it with their heightened senses.

Another attack was made by the enemy as a disgusting squelch came out of it, as it craves for flesh. Shift hooked a knife at Bakugo's back, using the blunt side to maneuver away from the attack. It was obvious that Bakugo can definitely still see the speedy attack but his body can't move fast enough to dodge it completely.

"Honestly I don't think you'll be able to keep up with that kind of speed." Shift says truthfully

"Don't you dare look down on me!" Bakugo says as he fires an explosion at the enemy.

A sigh erupted from Shift, what kind of answer were they even expecting. Then Shift says "Just don't get wounded, that thing wants flesh and we ain't gonna give it to it." Bakugo responded with a sickly grin as he got the memo, this thing is going down.

They kept attacking and attacking, not gaining a single wound. Shift is using the knife still jabbed at Bakugo's shirt to move him away from the attack. It works it definitely works, although Bakugo sometimes gets infuriated since it sometimes stops him from attacking but nevertheless grateful for saving him.
Suprisingly the knife is blunt enough to not stab through Bakugo's shirt considering how much force was placed into it.

Explosion after explosion, knife atacks followed by more atacks. The fight was a speedy won Bakugo had a hard time adjusting, but that's exactly what makes it fun. The enemy's defenses is lowering as the speed is increasing. It's obvious that the thing is already tryna end the fight. A long drawn out fight would make it wear out even more. Its at a great disadvantage as more slip through, at a staggering rate its losing. Flesh, it yearned for flesh, but nothing arrived just a bit of blood dripping. A massive explosion knocked its defenses wide ajar.

"Shift!" Bakugo shouted with a grin as he managed to pry out an opening via his explosions. Immediately a gigantic knife materialized out of thin air. Bakugo was surprised, this move wasn't used in the sports festival, was Shift still holding back there? That's just unbelievable. Looks like the road ahead of him is long, unbelievably long, there's so many things he needs to do. Looks like he'll get back to train harder after this. The speed of the knife was relatively same as Shift's smaller ones. The enemy's defense is water-tight as such they managed to pierce through and defeat the enemy.