ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5 [•ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ•]

𝐲𝐨 𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩
=============

(Third Person Pov)

"Ding.. Dong.. Ding.. Dong.." the doorbell makes a sound as three envelopes get placed inside.

"Yo! I think the U.A. letters are here!" Shift says excitingly as they use a shortcut to the door to get the letters. Well of course its going to be their scores in the entrance exam, they weren't expecting any other mail to begin with anyways.

"Well then let's see who got the most points." Stretch says after knowing full well it's their U.A. card. Then he got a brilliant idea and said "oh wait let's make the one who has the lowest points buy us dinner."

"Eh, good idea." Sans says lazily while closing one eye making somewhat of a wink whilst he is slouched over the couch with some coffee in hand.

"Hm, I think ya guys are pretty confident huh?" Shift says while holding the envelopes and twirling it around and unveiling them like some deck of cards.

"hand mine, I'll open it up at my room." Sans says sheepishly as he gets up from the couch while still finishing his coffee up.

"Yeah, I'd open it up in my room as well." Stretch says with a bit of a shrug

"Okay, here you guys go." Shift says as they shortcut the envelopes to it's owner's hands.

"Thank you.." Stretch says with the envelope now at hand. All three of them then used a shortcut to each of their respective rooms to open it there, cuz why not

In each of their rooms they opened it up a round disk was inside. A hologram of a person appeared from the disk.

Sans had someone who resembles somewhat a hobo or a disheveled man with messy hair as his person on the hologram.

Shift had the loud dude at the entrance exam as their person in the hologram.

Stretch's person on the hologram looks like a cowboy wearing a gas mask .

Some chattering later their hologram's speach was finally over.
Welp Sans finished first, the dude he got doesn't fancy much talking. So it was pretty short and mainly bland, Sans did appreciate the fact that it was short cuz he didn't want it to be godamm long, plus it was straight to the point.
Stretch finished second with it's person's speech being somewhat actually surprisingly normal to what stuff he would be expecting, especially from someone who looks like a cowboy with a gas mask on their face.
Shift's person on the hologram was quite obviously energetic and pretty loud. Evidently Shift got bored and lazy with all the dawdling, but hey it still did it's job.

"Guys, what class are you in" Shift questions excitingly and pretty rushing as well

"Class 1-A" Sans and Stretch responds.

"nice, I'm also Class 1-A" Shift says while giving a thumbs-up.

"Pretty neat, were all classmates" Stretch says as he agreed

"Hey! What points did you guys get?" Shift hastily questions and wanting to get a meal already. It was quite obvious since they litterally just finished from the speech that took a whooping 15 minutes. So they must be pretty impatient by now and plus annoyed

"96 Villain points and 35 Rescue points" Sans says lazily as he places the empty cup of coffee in the sink

"Dang.." Shift says. They then goes up to the the second floor cause apparently they were at the stairs, and the two were currently located in the second floor at this exact moment.