Chapter 21 [Artifice]

Yes im still alive.
So I'm drowning in projects, why do they gotta give so many. These things are gonna literally be the end of me. Plus there's an exam. School is hell.
And with these shits i got a nasty ass cut on my hand. Also writer's block.
Anyways here's the chapter finally
============

Well settling into the dorms wasnt that difficult actually. Sans well he slept soundly like always he basically sleeps anywhere, it would probably been quite a shocker if he wasn't able to sleep in the room.

"I've told you yesterday that the goal of class 1-A is to obtain the provisional license" Aizawa says as he lowered his head

"yes." Most of the class replies

"this will involve life of death, that means huge responsibilities. Such is the provisional license. Of course, there is an exam to achieve this. The exam to obtain the provisional licenses will be hard. Even though it's just a provisional license. But the passing rate of this exam is just 50%."

"Is it really that difficult to get the license?" Mineta cautiously questions

Ignoring this question Aizawa adds "So from now onwards, you should atleast learn to create at least two ultimate moves" then three heroes just slide open the classroom door it was Midnight, Cementoss and Ectoplasm.

The students definitely got exited upon hearing this knowing that this is so-well hero-like. Albeit the three looked less excited than anyone considering that it may as well be hell-week for them. There would probably be a lot of work to do during these times. Cut em some slack.

Then they ended up going to a location in which they will be training in. It was a hassle but they didn't have a choice

After much pondering the three were elated upon realizing that they could just pass an attack that they have as an 'Ultimate Attack' considering how much damage this shit could do. Ah, less work for their lazy butts, alright.

The three discussed this matter upon themselves without making it way too noticeable. In the end they ended up going to where Aizawa was since he's the teacher that they were the closest with.

"Heya, Aizawa. Uh, we technically already have an 'Ultimate attack'. So can we just pass that one as is? I don't really think we'll be able to think a new one..." Shift says as they first tugs at Aizawa's cloth then does quotation marks at the part they said Ultimate attack.

"You three already do?" Aizawa questionz quite dumbly

"Yeah.." Stretch says while scratching his head making the act more convincing and easily covering their hidden desire to laze around.

"To be quite honest with you three. I'm aware of your intent to slack off. In the path to being a hero there is no such thing as slacking off. Sigh.. In this case it seems like you three will still do it no matter what I say. Okay fine, just go ahead" Aizawa says begrudgingly having a feeling deep inside him that he'll regret his decision.

"Heh, you definitely do know us well, Dadzawa." Sans cheekily teases

"But still do remember to train, I will personally kick your butts if you don't."Aizawa shot back

"Yes, we get it" Stretch says

"Thanks a lot Pops!" Shift says as they hurriedly walks away to the distance before Aizawa ends up changing his mind.

In the end they met up back with the others who now had their own respective areas to go about

So yeah... It was just basically them lazing off and pretending to train hard just so they don't get scolded at be the teachers. A hero does their best and they obviously don't. Thinking this through others deserves the title of hero instead. Well who's gonna judge... It's just for the sake of convenience anyways.