4

WINTER BREEZE

1993... third year.

We were on the train on our way to Hogwarts and I had a bad feeling, although I tried to ignore it. It had been two hectic years so far at Hogwarts.

We were looking around in every compartment and couldn't find one that was empty so we sat in a compartment with a person whom was sleeping.

"I think he's sleeping" Adrienne said looking at him suspiciously "Wait, really?" Jackson said sarcastically and smirked, Adrienne rolled her eyes as me and Felix chuckled at her stupidity.

"Professor R.J Lupin" I mumbled "How did you know that?" Felix asked "It says it on his bag, éstupido" I replied "How was I supposed to know?!" He exclaimed as we others chuckled loudly.

"Anne stop" Jackson said out of nowhere "What?" she asked, clearly not knowing what he was talking about, he was almost shivering "Don't act dumb it's freezing in here!" Jackson said "It's not me! I promise" She said, she was clearly not guilty for this, it was just not normally this cold in the compartment.

"Look!" I said as I pointed to the window, the window was freezing up and turning into ice "I looked at Adrienne's hands and she clearly didn't have anything to do with this. The water bottle had now also turned into ice and we were all shivering.

"maldito infierno" Felix whispered under his breath and I started to feel a little depressed.. more then usual. I looked around and I started to panic. Felix quickly seemed to understand that I was panicking and started to comfort me "Don't worry Amora" he said reassuringly and started to rub my back. Suddenly some sort of dark, black creature towered over me, I felt myself get dizzy and all my happy memories drift away. Nothing felt good anymore.

And suddenly everything went pitch black.

Felix pov;

There was two black hooded figures towering over Amora and Jackson, both had fainted by the sudden approach of the creature and Adrienne and I felt panicked. Suddenly the man that had been in the same compartment as us stood up with his wand drawn and mumbled "Expecto patronum" which made the black hooded creatures fly away from us.
I felt shivers down my spine and I could hear Adrienne's panicked thoughts in my head.

"H-how what happened?" I asked looking around anxiously for the creature. "That, was a dementor Felix" the professor said, I watched him confused how the hell did he know my name?

"How do you-"

"Know your name?" He chuckled "Well, you are famous so how could I not?" he smiled brightly, although he turned his focus back on Jackson and Amora very quickly. "What's a dementor?" Adrienne asked anxiously "they're soulless creatures... among the foulest beings on earth." He replied "they are guards in Azkaban, they take every good memory from you, anything good that's happened to you and only leave the bad memories behind, they suck souls.. it's almost like torture" He said, mine and Adrienne's eyes widened.

"Are they going to be okay?" Adrienne asked whilst biting her nails, she was clearly extremely nervous, her anxious thoughts kept echoing in my head.

"Yeah, they will. There's nothing to worry about Anne." I replied for Lupin as I had already read his mind, he looked at me impressed but shortly after turned his focus to our siblings as they were waking up, they looked extremely dizzy and pale.

"Jack y Amora, ¿estàs bien?" Adrienne asked in our native language as Jackson seemed to be really shaken up by this event, Amora sighed heavily "si, creo que si" she replied, Lupin looked at us confused "She asked them if they were okay Professor" I said, he nodded and made an 'Oh' noise.