11

He was leaning in closer and my face was probably as red as a tomato at this point, I felt some lightning bolts form in my hair, maybe it was because I was nervous. I knew this was wrong, so incredibly wrong. But, I couldn't make it stop...I didn't want it to stop.

He chuckled slowly, confused I asked: "what?"

"Seems like you find me irresistible too Santos"

I looked down not wanting eye contact, he tilted my head up, making me face him "am I wrong?", I decided to walk over to my things and started packing "um, yes you are Riddle" I replied nervously "Is that so?" "Very much so". He approached

"You didn't ask me to stop" he whispered huskily in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I tried to ignore him but he wasn't wrong. "You know what I think?" He said as he sat down, his hair was all messy and wet, his masculine body showed through his shirt and his cheeks were all rosy from the game.

"I think that you didn't want me to stop"

I didn't know what to say.

He tried making eye contact with me and I got so nervous that I dropped almost all my things on the ground. "Shit" I mumbled under my breath as I, embarrassed, started to pick everything up in a panic.  He chuckled "Nervous Santos?" he asked while smirking vigorously.

"I'm not nervous Riddle" I lied"Oh darling—"

"I told you not to call me that Riddle" I said as I put all of my stuff in my bag "When have I ever listened to you darling?" He said, smirking proudly.

"Fuck off" I replied, he took something out of his pocket and I realised very quickly that it was a pack of cigarettes, he opened it and took one out, he put the king killer in between his lips as he put the pack back into his pocket and instead took out a lighter "You smoke?" I asked as I put the bag on my shoulder, before he answered he started lighting the cigarette and inhaled the smoke then exhaled it slowly, as if he had done this his whole life. As he put the cigarette between his fingers he said "Yes, problem?"

"No, not at all" I replied and began walking away, with him on my tail "admit it" he began saying "admit what?" I retorted. He walked faster so he was standing in front of me, making me stop, I sighed heavily "that you didn't want me to stop Santos" he said, his cigarette lingering between his lips, smoke coming out as he spoke. I blew the smoke that was literally in my face away with my hands. I took the cigarette from his lips and threw it to the ground and stomped on it, putting it out, he didn't react, he looked so pleased with himself.

"Can you fuck off Riddle?"

"You can't even admit it!"

"I have nothing to fucking admit!" I said as I threw him to the ground with my telekinesis and started walking away. But before I knew it he was by my side again, as if nothing happened "you're intimidated" he taunted. "What?" I said annoyed. "By me"

"Oh please Riddle, me? Be intimidated by you? Do you know who you're talking to?" I said, laughing "then look at me and tell me that you wanted me to stop" he said, stopping me in my tracks.

I stared him dead in the eye, his signature smirk was displayed on his face, still, he was towering over me and I instantly got nervous again, it fucked with my head.

Lightning bolts were forming in my hair, just because I was nervous and he took notice. "Nervous Santos? There's nothing to be nervous about if you really wanted me to stop darling" he said as he stepped closer to me.  I took a deep breath "I wanted you to stop you—"

"You're lying."

"I'm not."

"Stick to your delusions darling"

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked "like what?"

"Nevermind."

We were waiting outside of potions for our class to start and I was standing with my brother's not really doing anything special. My back was leaning up against the wall and I was holding my books up against my chest. I couldn't stop thinking about Mattheo and I didn't know why.

"Amora?" Felix voice echoed "Amora?! Hello?!"

"Huh oh yes?" I asked as I had completely zoned out
"What are you thinking about" Felix asked, my eyes widened, he already knew. "Nothing, I-I just zoned out for a second"

He looked at me with his eyebrow raised, obviously, he didn't believe me but he ignored it. A few minutes later Pansy and Adrienne approached us "Oh you are such a hypocrite!" Adrienne exclaimed at me. I looked at her confused "What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked. "Oh please! Don't act like you don't know" Pansy added, rolling her eyes.

"I seriously don't know what you two are talking about" I replied as I laughed a little. "We saw you and Mattheo last night, walking alone to the common room." Adrienne said crossing her arms and smirking devilishly as if she wanted something bad to happen to me. "what?" Jackson jumped in, visibly furious. He was now standing next to me, listening intensely to my answer.

"Oh please, it's not what you think Jack"

"Oh really? You seemed to enjoy being with him!" Adrienne added "are you fucking serious? I was changing after quidditch, actually doing something with my fucking life and it just so happens that we were the only ones left in the locker room!" I yelled.

"Funny as we saw you two walking up to the dormitory's together!" Pansy said, literally lying.
Felix chimed in "She's lying Jack" Pansy scoffed "Really Santos? And how do you know that?" she smirked. Felix smiled slowly "as you might know, Parkinson and..." he looked slowly at Adrienne, his smile slowly fading "...Santos, I, compared to you two, I can read minds and I can tell when people are fucking lying." He said huskily "Isn't that something you should know? Santos?" He asked, now looking at Adrienne.

Something wasn't right with Adrienne, she looked visibly upset. "Um, I-" she stuttered, not knowing what to say. "You've changed, a lot" Felix added.
"It's kind of sad you know?" Jackson chimed in. Pansy rolled her eyes "what's sad is how pathetic you are!" She said "come on Adrienne let's go." Pansy said, holding her arm, signing for them to walk away from us. Adrienne looked at us and then at Pansy, and just simply walked away.

"I read her mind" Felix said "she's upset".

"We know" Jackson and I said at the same time, but we were interrupted by Mattheo and his little minions walking up to us.

"Well well well, if it isn't the Santos" he said walking up to me and tilting my head up to face him, standing inches away from me. "The fuck?!" Jackson exclaimed pushing him away. "Do you want to have a fucking problem Riddle!?" Jackson asked, he was now standing face to face with Mattheo, trying to intimidate him, but he wasn't intimidated at all, Mattheo was smirking vigorously.

"What Santos? We're just having some fun" he said whilst smirking. Me and Felix were standing next to each other, as if Felix was 'protecting' me even though I could protect myself easily.

"Fun? You think you're fucking funny?" Jackson exclaimed.