10

IRRESISTIBLE

It was time, the quidditch match we all had been waiting for. No one, not even the Slytherin player's (except Jack and Felix) knew who the new seeker was. I was getting ready in the bathroom, putting my hair up in a tight ponytail and changing into the quidditch clothes. I was so incredibly nervous but also very excited.

Adrien had told me to change at a place where no one could see me, so I was basically in the dungeons bathrooms, the abandoned bathroom.

I could hear moaning Myrtle in the distance, I rolled my eyes at her, she kept talking to herself all the time which was extremely annoying.

I approached the tunnel where all the quidditch teams stood, I met Adrien on the way and he immediately "there is my brilliant seeker!" He said and pulled me into his embrace, surprised, I hugged him back and chuckled. "No one knows yet, here's the plan Santos"

"So, we all will go out and be introduced individually by our names and everything, lastly your name will be called and then you can emerge from the tunnel, is that clear?" He asked

"Yes captain" I replied, smiling, he smiled back "good, now wait here darling" he said and walked away flawlessly... darling?

I felt my cheeks get warm at the comment and I chuckled awkwardly to myself.

Everyone was out on the pitch, it was my turn now. Gosh, my heart was beating faster than ever, I could hear the commentators voice in the background now getting louder and louder.

"And now, Slytherin's new and improved seeker, everyone's been waiting for this moment! Captain Pucey has said without any doubt that this person is going to make history in Slytherin house, but who might this so called historical making seeker be?"

People cheers got louder and louder. I took my broomstick and sat on it, getting ready to be announced.

"Please welcome..."

"AMORA SANTOS!"

The tunnel opened and I flew out flawlessly on the pitch the cheers and gasps got extremely loud and I couldn't help but smile. I could see Mattheo and Dracoin the distance, their jaws dropped. I flew next to them "Thought I didn't make the team?" I whispered huskily in Mattheo's ear, he was completely stunned. He couldn't speak.

"Cute" I smirked and flew away as the game was about to start.

It had gone 30 minutes and we were tied with gryffindor, the snitch? It was hard to catch for sure, but I was determined to do it. I could hear the loud cheers from people in the crowd and I felt the adrenaline inside my body build up. I had lost the snitch, but suddenly I could see Potter flying for something and that's when I realised... the snitch.

"Fuck" I mumbled under my breath and flew directly towards Potter, pushing him to the side and making him loose his balance. The snitch was getting away, I kept flying after it with all my power, I flew on the broom in a swift motion, as if I've done this my whole life.

Potter was on my tail, I turned my head and smirked at him, and I flew faster towards the snitch, reaching my hand out for it, only a few inches away. I was stopped by Potter being by my side, pushing me with all his strength, I felt myself get annoyed "don't fucking touch me Potter!" I yelled. "Or what?!" He exclaimed back, the snitch was getting further away.

I chuckled, I pushed him with all my strength making him loose complete balance of his broom and fall to the ground. "WOAH!" The Slytherin fans roared "EY!" The gryffindor crowd exclaimed in anger. No rules were broken though.