5

MALFOY'S CURSE

We were making our way to Hagrid's hut were we would have our first class of care of magical creatures, I saw Malfoy and Riddle in the distance, with their so called friends, I watched them in disgust as Hagrid spoke "Alright alright! Less chattering and form a group over there, open your books to page 49" he said pointing to a large tree

"And exactly how do we do that?" Mattheo asked with a rude tone, I rolled my eyes

"Well stroke the spine of course, goodness me" Hagrid said, Mattheo obeyed and saw it successfully opening without any damage.

As we went up to the tree Hagrid had told us to go to, Adrienne and Felix were talking about something and Adrienne said "I think their funny"

"Oh yeah terribly funny! Really witty, god this place is going to the dogs, wait till my father hears that Dumbledores got this oath teaching classes!" Malfoy spoke loudly so everyone could hear, the gryffindors around us looked at us surprised, I saw red.

"Shut up Malfoy" Me and Jackson said at the same time walking up to him slowly as Mattheo and Draco laughed tauntingly.

Mattheo and Draco looked at each other and Oo'ed the scene as me and Jackson were going closer to them, as we were trying to be intimidating, although for some reason, they were walking up closer to us, Mattheo's face turned blank and suddenly it looked like he had seen a ghost, he pointed into the sky with a frightened face and yelled "Dementor! Dementor!" Making me and Jackson turn our backs hastily.

I heard their taunting laughs behind me, as we turned to face them they had their hoods up and began Oo'ing once again. I could feel my blood boil as their signature smirks were displayed on their faces, my hands were balled up into fists, suddenly I felt a pair of arms around me, holding me back "Let go" I whispered "Leave it, you'll get into trouble" Adrienne said as she took me away from the scene aswell as Felix was doing the same with Jackson.

"Fucking hell Felix you couldn't let me have at them did you?" Jackson exclaimed "It's not worth the trouble Jack" Felix said "I don't give a fuck, just let me-" I looked at Jackson and shook my head "Ellos son pendejos" I muttered

"la proxima vez que digan algo los voy a joder
arriba" Jackson said, his anger filling his tone and his hands balled into fists, I could feel the electricity in my palms forming from my anger, they knew the impact they had on us and it made me so fucking angry for some reason.

Eventually our attention turned to Hagrid as he wanted to show us something "Tada! This is Buckbeak!" he said happily as he showed us the large bird, my eyes widened "ay dios mio" I heard Felix behind me, I chuckled to myself as Hagrid continued talking about Buckbeak "Isn't he beautiful?" Hagrid said admiring it

"Hagrid,what exactly is that?" a boy from gryffindor asked.

"That is a hypogriff, one thing you shall know is that they are very easily offended so if you offend a hypogriff well it just might be the last thing you'll do! Now who wants to ride it first?"

I looked at the Hypogriff in a awe, it looked so brilliant "Well great! Amora Santos and Jackson Santos!"

"What?" We said at the same time

Adrienne and Felix pushed us ahead "Fuck you" I whispered as we had to walk to Buckbeak, the instructions were very clear, we had to bow down to show our respect to the creature, as me and Jackson earned Buckbeaks respect I felt myself get lifted and put on Buckbeaks back and in a blink of an eye me and Jackson were in the air.

"Bloody hell!" I exclaimed, a smile grew on my face, I felt free in some way "This is amazing!" Jackson yelled, we laughed as we flew in the sky, for once we had no care in the world.