6

THE NEW PERSONALITY

I woke up to the loud giggles of Pansy and her minions, I groaned loudly as I brought one of the mini-mirror's that we had from the bathroom in my hand with my telekinesis, I brought the mirror closer to my face and instantly realised that my hair looked horribly, it was all frizzy and it drove me crazy, what made it worse was Pansy's horrendous laugh.

"Oh for fucks sake shut the fuck up!" I groaned loudly, as I walked out of the bed into the bathroom with Adrienne on my tail.

"Every fucking morning" Adrienne groaned as she yawned. "What is so special that they have to scream all the time" she said as she washed her face.

As I brushed my hair I heard their loud screams and giggles through the bathroom door, I felt my blood boil, I was not a morning person and neither was Adrienne.

I stormed out of the bathroom and sent lightning bolts to their feet, it was only like a sting, just to make them shut up.  "Can you please, please shut the fuck up!?" I exclaimed, they shut their mouths with widened eyes.

"What the fuck is it that your talking about that you have to scream about every fucking morning?!" I yelled.

Pansy rolled her eyes with a smirk on her lips "you don't know?" she asked as her minions chuckled behind her "do you want me to do it again?" I threatened, she sighed and rolled her eyes "it's Slytherin against Gryffindor in a few weeks."

"So?"

"So?!" They exclaimed, I was startled at first but eventually got myself together "What's so special about it? It happens every year?"

"Mattheo Riddle and Draco Malfoy joined the quidditch team this year!" Pansy squealed.

I looked at Adrienne and rolled my eyes, although she didn't seem so annoyed, she looked rather, excited?

"Really? Is Draco on the team?" she asked.

"Yes, he's playing as a beater with Adrian Pucey" Pansy replied as if it was the best thing that had ever happened to her.
I rolled my eyes as I took Adrienne's hand and walked to the bathroom, bringing our robes and Slytherin uniforms, as I began to change I spoke up.

"Anne, what is going on with you?"

"What?" she asked as she did her make up, completely clueless, I sighed "Why do you have a sudden interest and empathy for Malfoy, I mean you hated him before?"I asked suspiciously, I needed answers.

She rolled her eyes "Can't you just accept the fact that I'm a nice person!" she exclaimed while brushing her hair in frustration.

"Anne Malfoy has literally tried to ruin our lives for three years in a row! I'm also a nice person to people who are nice to me!" I retorted, Adrienne rolled her eyes once more and I began to feel irritated, it was as if she thought I was the most idiotic person in the world.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Anne?!" I raised my voice as my anger grew "Leave me alone Amora!" she yelled as she slammed the door in my face.

"Pendeja" I mumbled as I put on my rings.

I was walking to the great hall without Adrienne as I felt like she clearly didn't want me to be near her, I was still very irritated and as soon as I saw Jackson and Felix I was going to tell them what has been going on with Adrienne.

As I was approaching the table were my brothers sat I was stopped by Mattheo and Draco with their sort of minions behind them.

"Áy díos mío" I mumbled, I took a deep breath and asked "what do you want Riddle?" I asked as politely as possible. He looked into my eyes as a way to intimidate me, although I did not care, I stared into his eyes back, not loosing eye contact "Did you know that Hogwarts has now brought dementors around the school, to protect us?" he asked huskily, still not loosing eye contact, I chuckled as I crossed my arms against my chest "oh Riddle, thank you for the valuable information!" I said sarcastically "I couldn't give a fuck less!" I said cheerfully although still with a sarcastic tone.