9

SEEKER

Today it was going to be announced who made the quidditch team, I wasn't nervous at all since Adrien Pucey had already told me I had a clear spot, what I was nervous about was my brothers and I hate to admit it, Malfoy and Riddle.

I woke up to Adrienne and Pansy fan girling over something, I was used to it at this point, my long curly hair was all messed up, I yawned "ày dios mio" as I opened my eyes I saw them reading some sort of paper "what are you two fucking screaming about" I yawned as I sat up in my bed, facing both of them, Pansy rolled her eyes "none of your business Santos"

I ignored her and took it flawlessly from her hands with my powers, "hey!" Pansy exclaimed , clearly frustrated although I rolled my eyes and muttered "pendejas" under my breath, as I read the headline "HOGWARTS PAPERS BY COLLEN", I remembered that name, he was a second year whom always followed me and my siblings with a camera when he had the chance. Anyways, I kept scanning the paper until I found something that caught my eye...

"NEW QUIDDITCH PLAYERS FOR SLYTHERIN HOUSE

Slytherin house has been having try outs this last month , very talented players but one in particular has caught captain, Adrien Pucey's eye. That one player is going to be Slytherin's new seeker, this new mystery seeker is going to make history says Adrien Pucey.

SLYTHERIN'S STARTING PLAYERS VS GRYFFINDOR:
Adrien Pucey (C), CHASER
Marcus Flint, CHASER
Draco Malfoy, CHASER
Mattheo Riddle, BEATER
Theodore Nott, BEATER
Jackson Santos , KEEPER
?, SEEKER

RESERVES:
Felix Santos
Blaise Zabini

The seeker position is empty and will remain a mystery until Slytherin go up against Gryffindor on Wednesday, make sure to go to the game and see, I sure will. Yours truly, Colleen.

I smiled at the paper " what are you smiling at?!" Pansy exclaimed as she snatched the paper from my hands "there's a new seeker in the quidditch team?" she mumbled to herself, Adrienne ran by her side to read it as I was smirking to myself. "It's a secret" Adrienne mumbled "I bet he's so hot" Pansy said out loud, I almost burst out laughing, they were literally talking about me.

I was sitting with my brothers in the great hall and I had noticed that Fèlix was a bit down, he was very to himself but not around us, he was quiet, it kind of made me uncomfortable. "Fèlix" no reply "Fèlix" no reply "Fèlix!" "Huh? What?" he replied, confused "estàs bien?" I asked "¿Si, porque?"

"¿está seguro? No te ves bien." I said, starring into his eyes, I could read this man like a book, even without reading his mind I could see that he wasn't okay, something was bothering him. "Sí estoy seguro, es solo, todo el mundo piensa que es demasiado." He said, looking down at his lap.

I shook my head, if he wasn't going to tell my why he actually felt bad I would have to find out another way, mind reading.

"Mhm"

"Seriously"

"Mhm."

Jackson looked at me 'he's lying' he said in his mind, like Fèlix couldn't hear that too "I'm not lying Jack!" Fèlix exclaimed "Dios mio! Do you have to fucking know everything?!" "The fuck? We just want to know what's wrong Fèlix." Jackson retorted coolly "The fuck is wrong with you?"

"I'm fucking fine okay?!"

"Your obviously not—"

"Shut the fuck up Amora! Shut the fuck up!" Felix said as he slammed the table with his hands, making me flinc, Jackson immediately stood up and said:
"¡ey! ¡¿Qué carajo estás haciendo?!" Felix's face was filled with rage, why was he acting this way?  "Fuck you!" He exclaimed as he threw a paper in Jackson's face and walked away from the scene. "What the fuck?" I said, Jackson was quiet as he was reading the paper Felix had left, it was the Hogwarts News paper and that's when it hit me—

"Felix'a not in the starting 11"  Jackson said, completely stunned, I snatched the paper from his hands "what?!" I had been so clueless before, I was so caught up with me being the new seeker and I completely forgot that Felix was benched.. "are they fucking serious?!" I exclaimed.

"Pendejos" Jackson mumbled. One thing about us Santos is that we have always been great at quidditch, it's one of our many talents, Jackson was a great keeper, Felix and amazing chaser, Adrienne was a good beater and I was a great seeker. So, what I'm trying to say is that it's completely ridiculous that Draco took his spot as a chaser.

Once we realised what had happened to Felix we immediately rushed to the common room. In the common room's main area we're a lot of people, including Mattheo and Draco. For some reason Mattheo and I immediately locked eyes, his signature smirk was displayed on his face as he was standing on the table while the rest of the people looked like he was praising him.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking with Jackson to the stairs that lead to the boys dormitory's, but we were stopped by a familiar voice "Santos!" Mattheo exclaimed, me and Jackson looked at each other with  an annoyed expression on our faces, we turned around and faced him "what is it you want from us Riddle?" Jackson asked huskily.

Mattheo chuckled devilishly "How does it feel not making the team Santos?" Mattheo said "what?" Jackson asked "not you, her." Mattheo said looking at me with an eager smirk, as if he wanted a reacting out of me, that's when I realised that it still was a secret that I was Slytherin's new seeker, I smiled "it feels so fucking good Riddle" I replied, completely unbothered.

"What?"

Mattheo obviously didn't get the response he wanted and he looked extremely confused. I smiled and took Jackson's hand and walked up to their dormitory, before we reached the dormitory I turned around to see Mattheo staring at me, I smirked and blew him a kiss and walked away, I could literally see him rolling his eyes. As we reached the door Jackson sighed heavily "you didn't make the team? I'm sorry I didn't realise it—"

"I'll explain later, we have to focus on Fèlix"

Jackson looked confused in the beginning but he seemed to shake it off and began to focus on Fèlix. I knocked carefully on the door "Fèlix?" I knocked again "Son Amora y Jack". It was quiet for a few seconds until we heard his voice "Adelante".

We opened the door to see him sitting in his bed with the paper in his hands, he had the quidditch page up and his eyes were all red and puffy.

"Fèlix we're so sorry" I said and immediately hugged him tight, his breathing was heavy, he was trying not to cry as much as possible "we all know you deserved Malfoy's spot, it's all because of his fucking father." Jackson said, now sitting next to us and rubbing Fèlix back.

"I—" he immediately broke into tears "fuck" he mumbled as he cried into my embrace "oh Fèlix" I said as I hugged him tighter. Jackson also put his arms around us, and we sat like that for what felt like hours. It kind of felt good. Although something was missing, someone. Adrienne.

"We're going to fix this Fèlix" I whispered in his ear comfortingly "gracias A" he mumbled as he pulled out of our embraces.

"Fuck I can't believe that I'm fucking crying" Fèlix said and chuckled, me and Jackson smiled "they're fucking delusional, benching you" Jackson said "fucking dickheads" I added.

"I'm crying and Amora didn't even get into the team—"

I chuckled "what's so funny?" Fèlix asked "it's just..."

"I did get in"

"WHAT?!"