Chapter Five

~~five days since Chapter Four ~~ 

I check myself in the mirror one more time. 

Dani said I didn't have to dress my best and to just be me, so I put on the most savage 'me' thing, just to see if Saul would be scared away. The outfit consists of my maroon cap which I put on backwards, army-green cargo pants, an oversized sweater, a scarf and some chains. On the bathroom counter were my sunnies, waiting to be put on as the final touch. 

^^(I drew this a little while ago

^^(I drew this a little while ago. Just sort of used the clothing for Harley's outfit cuz why not, and then I don't have to find some shitty clothes on the internet. It's shit I knowww.) ^^

I tease my hair, which I dyed red yesterday because of this occasion. I make sure that my black nail polish hasn't peeled off yet, and luckily it hasn't. Spinning around, I check to make sure everything looks ok. Cliff walks in on me and whistles. 

"Do I look ok?" I ask him. 

"Of course, you always look beautiful!" Cliff replies.

 "Did you forget that it's opposite day?" I tease. 

"If it's opposite day, then you would've said 'did you remember that it isn't opposite night', or something like that. So there!" Cliff lightly punches my shoulder. "Ha ha, I fooled you!" 

"Damn, that's a good comeback." I say, a little shocked. I shake it off and tease my hair a little more and fix up my mascara. Cliff kisses me softly on the cheek. "You don't need more makeup. You're perfect." 

Ever since Cliff had confessed that he loved me and that, we had somehow gotten even closer. We were kind of like friends with benefits. However I'm still a virgin, and I'm hoping that'll change soon with Saul. Or maybe the friends with benefits thing I have with Cliff will change that before Saul does.

"Ready to go?" Cliff asks. I nod my head and hug him tightly.

"Thanks for everything. Cliffy. Love ya." My words come out muffled from squishing myself against the tall man. 

"Love you too, Lilly." He accepts the hug and rests his chin on top of my head.

We break apart and walk towards the front door. Cliff slips on his vans and I tie up my converses. Cliff opens the front door for me and lets me through. I nod in thanks as I pass him out the door and he shuts the door behind us. 

Out front is Cliffs very unique van, with misfits skulls spray painted all around it. We walk to the van and get inside, me in the front passenger seat and Cliff in the driver's seat. Cliff inserts the keys and the van starts. Almost immediately, he swerves out onto the street and starts driving towards the Rainbow. 

I'm so nervous that my legs are shaking. Cliff somehow notices and lays his hand on my thigh, the other hand still attached to the steering wheel. My shaking stops and I take in a deep breath, knowing that Cliff is there for me. My Cliff.

I wonder if Saul will be like this.

A/N: sorry for short chapter, not really feeling the motivation right now. Byee