Chapter Sixteen

A/N: wow finally a different person's pov, yet its short just like stevie <3

Steven's POV

"Alright, Slash is never this late." I say to the others- Axl, Duff and Izzy. "I hope he's ok."

"Yeah, he can get into some fucked up shit sometimes." Duff agrees, then laughs. "Though for once, Axl is earlier than him. Let's all enjoy this moment where Ax is early."

"Oh, shut up, McKagan." Axl snaps, folding his arms and tapping his foot to the rhythm of Welcome To The Jungle, and Duff puts his hands up in defence. "I'm not in the fucking mood today for anyone's bullshit."

"Hold on, everyone shut up. I think hear something." I say suddenly, putting all focus onto the noise around me. Axl opens his mouth to say something but Duff puts his big hand over Axl's mouth. There- it sounds like a car pulling up outside. It unmistakably sounds like Slash's loud engine, so it must be him. "I think it's Slash." I whisper.

"Fucking finally." Axl mumbles. 

The engine slows down, then turns off completely. A car door slams shut, followed by footsteps. I crawl over to look out the nearest window and- yep, that's his car. The front door opens and we all turn our heads to see who it is, and of course it's the one and only, Slash.

"You stupid fucker, where were you?" Axl yells as soon as Slash closes the door behind him.

"Calm down Rose, I just had to do something important." Slash replies calmly.

"Something important?" Axl breathes heavily, and I can see his face going red. I stand up from the couch, just because I felt like it. "What's fucking more important than our first album?!" 

"Harley." Slash smirks, not looking scared at all.

"That bitch?" Axl snarls, taking a step closer to Slash. "If she dumped you, then why is she more important than your band, huh?"

"Actually," Slash starts, as if he didn't notice the fury on Axl's face. "she didn't dump me, that's just what you believe, dear Axl. And they're both equally as important."

"I fucking hate you." Axl mutters, scrunching up his nose and turning away to sit back down on his chair. 

"I love you too, bro." Slash shrugs, walking over to the spare seat right next to Axl, who huffs as Slash sits down. I sit back down as well, crossing my short little legs.

"Well," I say, trying to break the tension between the singer and the lead guitarist. "who's ready to record an album?"