Chapter Six

Slash POV

Dani had visited me.

She told me that she had a friend that would like to meet me, and would like to go on a blind date. But I had to tell her that I'm already dating someone. 

When I said that my girlfriend's name was Indie Burton, Dani absolutely flipped and told me to get away from her as soon as possible. I asked why and she said that Indie was her friend but was killing off her boyfriends, and I trust Dani with my life so that got me super worried. 

I told Dani that I'm still not going, but as she had opened the front door to leave, I had changed my mind. I don't know what went through my drunken curly head, but it wanted to meet this stranger. I called out to Dani and told her that I had changed my mind and I had decided to go on this blind date. 

Dani seemed to brighten up and she had ran up to me, hugging the life out of me. She explained a little bit about this girl I was meeting and that her name was Harley, and for some reason I wanted to meet her more. I had asked where we would meet, and Dani told me to go to the Rainbow for dinner tomorrow night.

She had met up with me for breakfast at my place. That was yesterday. Tomorrow night was now tonight. I didn't know what to wear, and I really hoped that Indie wouldn't be out tonight and see me, and potentially kill me. I got my roomates- Axl, Izzy and Steven- to decide what I should wear for tonight. They all agreed on an outfit, but what did I expect from them? They put together a bright pink dress, and had displayed ribbons that I was supposed to put in my hair

Typical guy friends. 

So I eventually decided on casual clothes, hoping to the sky above that Harley hadn't worn something nice and fancy. The outfit consisted of black leather pants, a Led Zeppelin singlet and a few of my bracelets, plus my brown leather boots. I check myself in the mirror to make sure that I don't look too disappointing. I check with the boys and, of course, they said that I would look better in that pink dress. 

"Thanks for the help, guys." I mumble, annoyed that they can't do a simple thing. 

"Whatcha going out for anyways, cutie?" A high Steven says to me. 

"None of your business, Popcorn." I reply. 

"A date, huh?" Axl raises an eyebrow. "Clearly not with Indie, you wouldn't dress like that for her."

"Ohh, somebody's cheating!" Izzy pipes up. 

"Guys, c'mon, grow up. She's a friend of Dani's." I shake my head and check the clock hanging on the wall for the time. "Oh shit, I'm gonna be late! Later!" 

"Byeeee cutieee!" Steven calls. 

I leave the apartment, slamming the door behind me and running out of the building to get in my car. I shove in my keys and twist them, turning on the vehicle. It starts immediately and I drive out of the parking lot towards the Rainbow, speeding a little. I get there a few minutes early, parking my car across the road. I walk over to the front of the building and wait for Harley to arrive. 

A somehow familiar van with misfits skulls spray painted on the side of it pulls up, right behind my car on the other side of the road. A man gets outs, I recognise him. He walks over to the other side of the van, opening the door for whoever is in the passenger seat. 

A figure steps out of the van, just in some casual clothes. Not mine, I guess. I think. Hope she isn't late. She hugs whoever the guy was and he gets back in the van and drives away, while the girl walks to the other side of the road where I am. She almost immediately notices me, looking me up and down. Leaning up on the wall, she pulls out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, obviously lighting the cigarette and placing it in her mouth while she puts the pack and lighter back in their pockets.

"Waiting for someone?" I ask her. 

She looks at me as though I had appeared from thin air. She removed the cigarette from her mouth to speak. "Uh, yeah. You?"

"Same here. Who are you waiting for?" I ask again. 

"None of your goddamn business." She turns away and puts the cigarette back in her mouth. 

"You're fiesty. I like fiesty." I say, not looking away from her. 

"Ok, creep." She snaps. 

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. I mean, that's my type, really." I pause. "Hey, are you waiting for a guy, possibly by the name of Saul Hudson?" 

She turns to look me up and down again, frowning. "How do you know that?" 

I start to walk over to her. "Well then. Hey Harley, nice to finally meet you."