✧ Episode 1 ✧

A/n's POV

It has been 7 days since Mr. Lee passed. Now everything is under Lee Y/N's control. Y/N is a very capable woman and she knows how to handle the situation and in these circumstances she has to be strong enough to carry on her father's work.

At Y/n's office

Y/n's POV

I was sitting on my desk when Reul entered my office. She is my bestfriend since my childhood. We grow up and learned martial arts together. After my dad if I can trust anyone blindly than that would be Reul. For me she is not only my bestfriend but also my soulmate sister. I love her a alot and for me she my family.

Reul : Good morning mam, have a nice day! I have bought a great news Mr. Kim has agreed with our deal and want to arrange a meeting for the deal

Y/n : Now that's call a good news. Great starting of a day. Now when BTS what to make this deal our gang none other than Black Spider is going to be more powerful. Okay then fixed a date as soon as possible. I don't to delay it.

Reul : Don't worry mam they have already fixed a date and they want you to confirm that date so they can continue with the arranging of this metting.

Y/n : Okay then tell them that I'm fine with that date and they can go on with. But something is not wright. Why they want to arrange the meeting when the proposal is from my side?

Reul : That's the point which I'm also thinking about. But don't worry we are not going there without weapons. I will appoint two groups of bodyguard with us. Don't warry leave everything on me.

At the meeting date

Y/n's POV

I got up and in the morning and get ready for the meeting. After having my breakfast I went to the office of BTS

I wore this 👇

And we reached their office. And oh my God what is this!!!!

=============================
Thanks for reading this 😇

Bye bye👋🏻