✧ Episode 6 ✧

Tae's POV

At the party hall

After the incident me and Ms. Lee both of us went to the party hall. But Y/n was still looking stressed. Everyone (BTS and Reul) was looking for us. When we entered the hall they came towards us.

Reul : Where were you? I was so worried about you and why Mr. Ahn run from the party? What happened?

Y/n : Relax girl. Nothing serious. It's just that f*cking Ahn Joon Woo tried to kill me again but luckily Tae saved me.

Jin : And you are saying that it is nothing serious? Are you crazy or what?

Tae : Yes she is crazy hyung. She was going to fight with that Ahn Joon woo along.

BTS and Reul : WHAT!!!!!!!!

Y/n : Hey wth are you talking about? I'm not crazy.

After a while they returned

Next day
At Y/n's office

Y/n's POV

I was thinking about the incident and roaming around my office when suddenly I heard someone was talking over the phone

??? : What the f*ck are you doing. I have told you to be patient. And you ! Can't wait until I came up with a plan. Stupid brat.
I don't want to hear anything just shut up you fool.

It's a woman's voice. But who is she. I just went to see who was there but there was no one.
Suddenly my phone rang. And guess what it was Tae. Whoa what's wrong now. I picked up the phone.

Tae : Hello. Are you Ms. Lee?

Y/n : As it's my phone number then obviously it would be me, right?

Tae : I thought you gave your manager's phone number, that's why I asked.

Y/n : Is anything wrong? Why are you calling me so early at this moment?

Tae : I want to discuss something about the work. That's why I want to arrange a meeting.

Y/n : Okay then I will text you the time and date.

Tae : Okay .

Sh*t I lost her. what's that thing ? A earring. She also knows about the security cameras and that's why she was talking on the phone at this corner of my office. She is surely going to do something unpleasant. But what is the thing? What she wants and whom did she told to be patient? I have to find out as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who was that girl and is she going to do. Is she also involved with Ahn Joon Woo.

Are you guys willing to know what happened next, then please follow me for more updates 😇

Till then bye 👋🏻👋🏻