✧ Episode 10 ✧

Y/N'S POV

That day when I found the earrings from Reul's office room I was so hurt. I can't imagine that my one and only soul sister will do this to me. My inner voice was saying me that it's not true, don't trust anything blindly. But my mind was saying what if Reul cheat me? What will I do then? She knows everything!! F*cking damn it, everything!! I have to save Black Spider at any cost.

For this days I can't sleep much. That girl and her talks and the connection with Reul can't let me single second to take proper rest. It's frustrating!

I was sitting in my office while Reul entered.

Reul : Mam do you have forgotten about today's meeting? Mr. Shin is already waiting for you in the meeting hall!

Y/n : No. I remember. Tell him I am coming.

At the meeting hall

Y/n : So Mr. Shin, after your father's death you are the CEO of the Shin industry. I hope you don't forget about the money your father had borrowed from me. And now you have to pay my debit back with interest.

Mr. Shin : Yyyyess... mam..I haven't forgot of it. Please give me some time I will pay you back 🙏🏻

Y/n : Okay you have 15 days. Arrange the money or give Shin industry to me. The choices is your.

Mr. Shin : I will do my best mam.

Y/n : The conference is over, now go and prepare the money.

Mr. Shin : Yes mam.

Y/n : Reul as I remember today is our 1st mission with BTS. Is everything is ready?

Reul : Yes mam all set. Everything is done and our men are ready for the action.

Y/n : Well done.

Reul : Thank you mam.

Suddenly my phone rang.....

TAE'S POV

So today is our 1st mission with Black Spider I am really interested to see how much she and her men are capable. I have heard a lot of story about Ms. Lee and her father, how she and her father killed South Korea's most dengerous mafia leader Mr. Kang and become the strongest mafia group.

Suddenly I heard a knock sound on my office room's door

Jin : Tae we are all set for today's mission. The gold is supposed to me transfer by highway number xxx.

Tae : But hyung that is under the Seoul's chief police inspector. It would be to dangerous!! That person is kind a topical type police inspector. He is a too loyal with his country and do his duty properly.

Jin : He is no more Tae..

Tae : Whattt???

Jin : I mean he has been suspended for 3 months.

Tae : But how hyung?

Jin : I have talked to Reul that in the police department there is a girl of Ms. Lee . And that girl had falsely accused the chief inspector and now he has been suspended.

Tae : She is the real mastermind. Great. Now our goal is all clear. And what about the group Swan?

Swan is our enemy group. They always try their best to kill us. But never succeed.

Jin : But I had a bad news. Our informers told us that now Swan and Mr. Ahn are together.

Tae : What?? I should inform this to Ms. Lee.

As soon as Jin hyung left my office I called Ms. Lee.

Y/n : Yes Mr. Kim, are you ready for tonight's show?

Tae : Yes. But Ms. Lee I have a bad news for us.

Y/n : What happened?

Tae : Have you heard about Swan group?

Y/n : Yes I know them. They are the most dengerous mafia of Ulsan. But what with them?

Tae : Actually they are our rival. And now the lead of Swan is together with Mr. Ahn. They are planning something big against us.

Y/n : Then we have to be alert. That f*ucker Ahn Joon Woo is trying everything he can to kill me. I swear to my dad I will make him suffer to hell.

Tae : But we have to be safe. So then Ms. Lee see you at the evening. Bye then and take care.

Y/n : Hmm bye Mr. Kim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am very sorry for late update. I was busy with my studies so I can't get proper time to write. Sorry everyone
I hope you guys are enjoying reading this. That's for today bye

 That's for today bye