✧ Episode 3 ✧

Teahyung's POV

Tea : Okay miss Lee Y/n, I have read all the terms and I totally agreed with this deal. So BTS and Black Spider will work together from now on.

While signing on the contract papers I just felt that Y/n is smirking. But why? Is she thinking of something of mischief?

Tea : Miss Lee here is your contract. I have signed it.

Y/n : Okay then we will leave now. I'm glad to work with you guys. Bye then.

She left. Suddenly a bodyguard entered and told me that my brother had returned. He is waiting for me. Oh that ridiculous brat. Why ? What's his problem? Every month he visits me to irritate me. Oh that disgusting shit. I went to my office and that brat....

??? : Hyungggggggggggg... My lovely and super cool hyung. I miss you so much hyung.

Tea : Okay okay I realised that how much you miss me now just got down from my lap Kim Tae min. This f*cking brat Tea min just spoils my suit.

(Here is Tea min's pic 👇🏻)

Tea min : Yes hyung you are my only hyung and I can do anything to you

J-hope : Oh he is only your hyung !! Then what we are to you? It's not good man.

Jin : Yes Tea min it's not done man.

Tea min : No no hyung. It's not that hyung. I love all of guys. You guys are my hyung, but something is special mean to me for my Tea hyung. Come on don't talk to me like that. It's kinda hearting 🥺.

Suga : Okay okay now stop this f*cking drama and go home, take some rest.

??? : Bosssss bosssss!! There is a bad news boss.

Rm : What happened man ? What's wrong? Why are you looking so frightened?

Tea : What's wrong now ?

Man : Miss Lee...... Miss Lee......

Tea : What's with her?

Man : Boss Mr. Ahn's man attack them on highway number xxx .
He send too many men to kill her. She is in great danger.

Tea : WHATT????