✧ Episode 4 ✧

Y/n's POV

We were returning from BTS's office. And Reul was continuously teasing me.

Reul : Y/n have you noticed that Kim Taehyung was continuously staring at you. Ohhh.... He was looking at you also admiring your features.

Yes she calls me bye my name when we are alone.

Y/n : So what? What are you trying to say? Hmm? Say it clearly? You know that very well that I don't like this type of talk.

Reul : Oooh... Look someone is furious now. So cute. Y/n do you know that whenever you become angry at me you look 100 times more cute.

Y/n : Stop talking rubbish and concentrate on your driving or else we both will die.

Reul : So mean. How could you even think that I will let you die just like this!!

Y/n : If you don't want me to die so easily then concentrate.

Suddenly I heard a loud sound and my phone rang.

Y/n : Hello?

Guard : Boss we are in trouble. Ahn's men attack us. What should we do? They are too many!!

Y/n : Ohh that f*cking Ahn and his men. Reul drives fast, we have been attacked. How many people he has sent this time ? And are any of our guards hurt?

Guard : Boss that's the problem I am talking about. Two of them had died. What should we do next??

Y/n : What two died? Okay don't worry. Are you guys carrying the booms which we buy tomorrow?

Guard : Yes boss. Luckily Reul mam has kept those in our car.

Y/n : Then what are you waiting for. Burnt there a$$ on.

Guard : YES BOSS

Y/n : Are you ready Reul?

Reul : AS ALWAYS BOSS. LET'S SHOW THEM WHAT BLACK SPIDER ARE!!

Y/n : Yess. Let's show them 😏

Taehyung's POV

Why am I feeling worried about her? I don't even know her much. Then why this feeling? What's so special about this girl?
I was thinking about all of this when suddenly Jin hyung shouted.

Jin : WHAT ARE YOU THINKING TEA? SHE IS YOUR PARTNER AND SHE IS IN DANGER. IT'S NOT TIME TO THINK TAEE....

Tae : Okay okay relax. Why are you shouting your lungs out?

Jin : Because you were thinking so deeply that you were not listening to us.

Tea : Okay then let's go. We don't have time to waste.

Rm : Finally you realise that

Tae min : Hyung I also want to come with you. Pleaseee...

Tae : Not at all. Just go home and take a rest.

Tae min : Hyung I am not an 8 year old kid anymore. I am a grown up man now.