✧ Episode 7 ✧

Y/n's POV

I was really tensed about that girl and her phone call. Who was she?? And I haven't talked to Reul about these incidents. When my dad was at his last breath he told me that I shouldn't trust anyone. I guess that was the reason why I didn't tell Reul. I was thinking about all of these staff when suddenly I heard a tapping sound at my office door. And yes it was Reul.

Reul : Mam, I guess you have forgotten that today you have a meeting with BTS.

As I looked at the clock I was quite late for the meeting.

Y/n : Ohh! You are right. I almost forgot about it . I am too late. Go and get my car ready.

Reul : I have already arranged every thing. You just go. As you know I have to go for those drugs I can't come with you.

Y/n : Yes I remember. Good luck for today and yes be careful Ahn Joon woo is following your steps, don't get hurt. Comeback safely.

Reul : Yes mam. I will.

At the place of BTS

Tae : Your are almost 45 minutes late Miss Lee. You have decided the time then you should be punctual. Right?

Y/n : I apologise for that.

Rm : Okay as Miss Lee is here let's begin our today's meeting.

Tae : Ofcourse hyung.

Taehyung's POV

She is looking very tensed today. She is so punctual but today, she is late. Why? Is something wrong?

At the meeting she was so inattentive. Is something serious happened?

Tae : Miss Lee...Miss Lee...

Y/n : Ohh.. Yes Mr. Kim... Sorry I can't hear you. I was just wondering something. Sorry once again.

Tae : Why are you so inactive today is something serious happened?

Y/n : No no it's okay. Nothing happened....

Suddenly her phone rang.

Y/n : Well... excuse me.

Jungkook : Hyung I think something is seriously not right.

Jimin : Have you guys noticed her face? She is surely worried about something thing.

J-hope : I thing it's all about Black Spider.

Jin : You are right. Afterall she is running Black Spider alone. She has to do a lot of work by her own.

Tae : Yes you are right hyung.

Suddenly I heard a loud sound of Y/n.

Y/n : WHATTT......

Y/n's POV

I can't focus on the meeting about thinking all of this. Even Reul is also not by my side. I pray she is all right. Suddenly my phone rang and I get outside of the meeting hall. It was Reul but strange, she was in a mission then why she called me?

Y/n : Hello Reul, is everything okay?

??? : So her name is Reul. Such a cute name I love it.

What the hell, why a man is answering the phone. His voice.... Yes I have heard it. Who is he?

Y/n : Hey, who are you? What you doing with Reul's phone? Where is Reul? What have you done with her?

??? : Relax... How could I answer so many questions in one shot? Don't you recognise me? It's so humiliating.

Y/n : Ahn Joon woo!! What have you done to my girl you stupid brat? Listen you f*cking piece of trash, don't you dare to touch her or else it would be your last day on earth.

Mr. Ahn : Hey Miss Lee you should be grateful that even after you told me so much thing I don't kill this girl. So you might be respectful towards me.

Y/n : SHUT UP YOU A$$HOLE AND LEAVE MY GIRL IMMEDIATELY.

Mr. Ahn : Hey Lee Y/n, mind your language or else I will kill her.

Y/n : Just shut your f*cking mouth.

Mr. Ahn : Listen Lee Y/n, you only have 30 minutes to save your Reul. I will text you the place and you have to come all alone, otherwise this girl with your 15 men will die.

Y/n : WHAT... Hey Ahn Joon woo mind it, if I come to you then you won't survive from your death..... HELLO..... HELLO....

The phone call ends.

Tae : What's wrong Ms. Lee.

Y/n : That f*cking brat Ahn Joon woo captured Reul and told me to go alone otherwise he will kill her.

BTS : WHAT.....

Y/n : Yes it's true. I will kill this peace of trash once and for all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am really very sorry for late update😔. I will try my best to upload as fast as I can. Thanks for reading.
That's for today..

Bye guys 👋🏻👋🏻