Sneak Peak~

Yeonjun X Jihyun

"Damhee ! Where the hell are you" jihyun thought while walking down the corridor with that dude what was his name again...Ah! Yeonjun choi ! What the hell is his problem .
" Yah jihyun wait I said ignoring is of no use..." Yeonjun said trying to get her attention.
" What the actual hell is your problem..." Jihyun stomped her feet on the ground and faced him.
" Nothing...because whenever I see you my problems fade away..." Yeonjun said while smirking ,
The only thing jihyun felt was cringe.
" Aishh...whatever..." Jihyun said and turned around to walk away , but the next second she was pinned on the wall by the one and only YEONJUN...
" Why are you running away huh...didn't you like it too..."

Beomgyu X Damhee

" Why? Just why?!? Beomgyu! " Damhee yelled at beomgyu who was walking in front of him.
" Just answer me! Why am I being dragged in your fu*king mess!" Damhee yelled again .
" For fu*k's sake shut up and go to your room..." Beomgyu said without looking at her.
" Just answer me Choi Beomgyu!?! Can't you see what happening around you...?!?!" Damhee said and stomped her feet on the ground .
Beomgyu heavily sighed and rushed towards Damhee and gripped on both of her arms, making her look at him.
" Didn't I say you that shut up and GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Beomgyu yelled at her which make her yell back at him " I WONT ! NOT UNTIL YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION! " Damhee yelled back at him .
Beomgyu sighed and moved towards her ear and whispered " Just keep your mouth shut or will I have to make you..." Beomgyu smirked and said.

(Ahhhh here was a little sneak peak or a spoiler about the book I hope you enjoy reading the book and please make sure to vote too if only you liked it...)

Muahh~~