002

" Tour "

" So...let's go...? " Yeonhee said as the three girls moved out of the principal office .

" So from where should we start?" Yeonhee asked .

" Anywhere...just make it quick" Damhee stated .

" How about from the terrace then move downways...?" Jihyun said .

" Ok so let's go to the terrace" Yeonhee said

And the three of them went inside the elevator .

" I didn't knew they had elevator here..." Jihyun said .

" Well yeah actually not may people use it tho...hehe" Yeonhee said awakwardly .

Suddenly everyone became quiet no one dared to speak, not soon enough they reached.

" So we're here..." Yeonhee said as they exited the elevator.

They could feel the cold wind blow towards the east.

Jihyun closed her eyes and felt the wind which passed through her.

Damhee was busy admiring the university from the top view which made her smile , Yeonhee who was standing beside looked at her smiling.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Yeonhee yelled , making jihyun snap out of her main character moment .

" Wha-what happened?!?!" Jihyun ran towards them.

As Yeonhee pointed towards Damhee and said " wth! You can smile?!?!!"

Making jihyun giggle.

While Damhee was glaring at Yeonhee " I was not smiling!" Damhee said .

" Yes you were stop lying" Yeonhee said as she wiggled her eyebrows , and Damhee made a disgusting face.

" Ok ok stop let's just go to the 3rd floor " jihyun said and sighed.

As they went towards the stairs and went the 3rd floor.

" So this is the third floor , in this floor we have only classes of 4th year batch students... " Yeonhee said while walking as Damhee and jihyun walked behind her as they were watching the classes.

" And plus every floor has a personal washroom so that's not a big deal..." Yeonhee said as the two nodded.

" Oh and let me show you! Come follow me! Yeonhee said excitedly as the two followed her .

Until Yeonhee stopped in front of a door which said " Councilors office " .

" This is the office of the councilors which means my and the other councilors...come inside" Yeonhee said and opened the door .

As the two entered the office it had an huge table in the front with some chairs at the side. And well the floor had wooden flooring .

As Yeonhee guided them inside the office they went further and turned towards the right and saw few computers there and a guy...? Who was working on one of the computers.