003

' Tour part-2 '

"You?!?!" Damhee yelled along with the person who just entered the classroom.

As beomgyu was glaring at her while Damhee was standing there totally chill.

" Do you guys know each other...?" Taehyun asked.

" Not exactly...but yes..." The guy said as he went to taehyun still glaring at Damhee.

" And how do you know her...?" The guy asked .

" Oh beomgyu she's my elder sister..." Taehyun said as beomgyu glared at Damhee .

" She's Damhee my elder sister..." Taehyun said .

" Damhee? Nice name tho..." Beomgyu said as he smirked.

" Oh btw beomgyu why are you late today?" Taehyun asked.

" Oh actually you know some stupid person threw my kawasaki keys in the gutter..." Beomgyu said while glaring at Damhee, who was totally not affected by any of it.

Jihyun who was watching all of this nudged yeonhee's arm indicating her to continue the tour because she knew the two person glaring each other in front of her would kill each other anytime.

"What...?" Yeonhee asked.

" Let's continue the tour or else the two will kill each other here" jihyun said .

"Why...?" Yeonhee asked all clueless.

" How should I tell you actually the person who threw his bike keys is actually Damhee..." Jihyun said while rubbing her temples.

" What the - wait for real?" Yeonhee said.

" You think I'm lying? Obviously it's true..." Jihyun said softly.

" No no I was making sure cause she has chosen death..." Yeonhee said

" What do you mean by that?" Jihyun asked curiously.

" I mean beomgyu is not the type of person to easily forgive you what I'm saying..." Yeonhee said .

" Don't worry...Damhee is not the type to easily get affected she knows how to handle things" jihyun said with a small smile.

" Well I hope so...anyways TAEHYUN I NEED TO GO TOUR AROUND OK? IM TAKING YOUR SISTER" Yeonhee said loudly and pulled jihyun and Damhee out of the classroom.

" Bro you never said me you had a sister" beomgyu said as he slammed his hands on the table.

" And why should I ? Do you perhaps like my sister..." Taehyun raised his eyebrows and said .

" Bro wtf- I don't even know her and that she's your sister...plus I'm interested in sexy girls she's not even girly, and I will never like her ..." Beomgyu said .

" Yeah sure...let's see..." Taehyun said as he sassily said.

....