001

" The Cecile University "

Author :

" Damhee , jihyun wake up fast you need to get ready ! " Jihyun's mother yelled from downstairs .

Not much later Damhee opened her eyes because of aunt park's voice.
She looked around the room and saw jihyun still sleeping , she decided to just clean up and then wake her up.

So basically , Damhee and jihyun decided that Damhee would stay her jihyun's house for the night and then the both of them would go to thier university together.

Jihyun was still sleeping , Damhee got cleaned up and wore this outfit

She slightly slapped jihyun's hand to wake her up.
" Jihyun...jihyun wake up we'll be late..." Damhee said while shaking her ,

But still she did not wake up , and only thing that came that across damhee's mind...

She yelled " JIHYUN WAKE YOUR ASS UP YOURE LATE !!!!"

As soon as she yelled JIHYUN immediately woke up and glared at Damhee with the eyes slightly closed .

" Wtf is wrong is with you...?! " Jihyun said a little annoyed .

" What...I just woke you up and now shut up and get dressed you really want to be late on the first day huhh...?" Damhee said while crossing her arms .

" Whatever I'll just clean up" jihyun said and went to the bathroom to clean up and Damhee went downstairs.

Not much later jihyun got dressed and came downstairs too

"How come you kids sleep so much these days...my throat became hoarse from yelling so much...anyways here eat the breakfast first and you both can go..." Mrs park said .