Dr. Julia Hoffmann

Word count 469
"It's just up this way, Juls!" Y/n shouted. Julia grunted at the effort of climbing up the hill to the picnic spot. Once they reached the top of the hill, they each took an end of the red and white checkered blanket and laid the blanket on the ground. They both sat down next to each other and removed the items from their basket. Y/n reached in and pulled out a wine bottle. Y/n only packed it because Julia promised not to overdo it. Well, the promise was not kept, and Julia drank almost all of it before y/n grabbed the bottle out of her hand and, in one swift motion, sprang up and ran.
"Give it back!" Julia shouted while running after her. Y/n ran trying her best to look where she was going as it was really dark due to their remote location. Y/n looked back to see julia gaining on her. Julia was less than a foot away. Y/n felt Julia reach out and grab her hand. They were both smiling at each other, looking into the other ones' eyes. Suddenly, y/n felt the slope of the hill, and she fell accidentally, tugging Julia down with her. They both rolled down the hill, giggling the whole way down. When they reached the bottom of the hill, Julia snuggled up to y/n, and they both looked up at the stars. After a while, y/n noticed Julia was drifting off to sleep, so she shook her gently. "Hey love, let's walk back up to get the stuff so we can go home," y/n whispered sweetly so she wouldn't scare Julia. They both stood up, but only y/n started walking. She noticed and turned around to see Julia smiling at the floor. " Hey, love, let's go, yea. So we can get you to bed," y/n said lovingly at Julia. "Nuh- uh too tired, carry me," Julia slurred. "Ok, just this once," y/n said as she picked up julia and carried her up the hill to retrieve the pinic supplies.
Once they reached the top, Julia was completely passed out drunk. Y/n knew she wouldn't be able to carry Julia's body weight since she was so tired. Y/n lied Julia down on the blanket and laid her head on Julia's chest. They slept there until the sun started poking out beyond the hills. Y/n scooped up Julia and took her and the stuff to the car. She drove back home quickly since she knew Julia would have a huge hangover when she woke up. When they arrived at the house, y/n lied Julia down in their bed and tried to get more sleep before she had to take care of Julia in the morning.