Nellie Lovett

Word count 647
⚠️trigger warning earing disorder, vomiting,⚠️

Y/n woke up and looked over to her right side, she saw her beautiful girlfriend Nellie sound asleep, for a moment she watched as the daylight sparkled on her pale skin, then she felt it. The deep feeling in her chest, she knew she only had a couple of minutes until Nellie woke up so she acted quickly, y/n rushed to the bathroom and stepped onto the scale it read 125 she was horrified. She didn't think it would all come back so fast, but it did.
Y/n layed back down in bed quickly just in time for Nellie to wake up, she smiled at y/n "How about I make us some breakfast, hmm?" Nellie asked, trying to be sweet. Although Nellie was just trying to be a good girlfriend to y/n, she had just hurt her deep, y/n had decided on what she needed to do.
Y/n watched Nellie make breakfast, usually Nellie just cut up fruit or something which might be fine but today was worse for y/n today Nellie made pancakes which was one of y/n's major fear foods. Y/n sat down at the table with Nellie. She finished her pancake and drank her cup of tea. "I just umm... need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back," y/n said, trying to sound as convincing as possible. Y/n walked to the bathroom that was in her and Nellie's bedroom instead of the one in the hall. She didn't want Nellie to find out. It would break her. Y/n got to the bathroom and closed the door. She thought she locked it, but the lock on that door is broken. Y/n kneeled down in front of the toilet and stuck her fingers down the back of her throat, she felt the enitial calm come over her after she did it, but it was quickly replaced by guilt, the guilt of hiding it from Nellie and having to lie to her. Y/n started crying a little too loud. Bears later, Nellie rushed in and saw what was happening.
"No no no no, oh baby no," Nellie rushed over and held y/n tightly. "Oh my sweet girl, why didn't you tell me this was happening?" Nellie asked, still holding y/n close. "I-i didn't want to bother you or or upset you." y/n managed to say through tears. "You could never upset me by telling me something like this, ok? I am here for you, and you can tell me anything, ok? I love you so much, you don't even know," Nellie said "I going to help you, I promise you I'm going to help you get better ok, can you promise me that your going to try and get better for me?" Y/n nods
-------------------time skip 1 year------------------
Y/n and Nellie were going out to eat that night to celebrate 4 months of y/n being clean. She hadn't purged in 4 months, and Nellie couldn't be prouder of her.
They got to the restaurant and sat down. They had a rule now that she was getting a bit better. She now would eat half of everything on her plate, half the meat half the vegetables, etc.. they had orded and their food got there Nellie and y/n were going to split y/f/f, so y/n wouldn't get too overwhelmed. Nellie split it up on both of their plates and they both ate it, Nellie finished a little while before y/n did but y/n finished her plate, then y/n looked at Nellie and with the smallest voice asked "could we get ice cream?" That one question made Nellie's heart fill with joy. Her girl was actually getting better she was going to be ok. "Of course we can, baby."

----------------------------a/n----------------------------
Hey, sorry ive been afk for a while but here we go. I know I might of gotten a couple things wrong, I'm not trying to offend anyone, and I know all experiences with eating disorders are different, the name if this one is bulimia nervosa, if anyone needs to talk or anything I'm always here