Lucy Honeychurch

Word count 472
Trigger warnig vomit and panic attac
Y/n felt Lucy moving next to her in bed. Lucy usually doesn't move around in her sleep, so y/n turned over to see what was going on. Y/n saw Lucy holding on to her stomach with a look of pain on her face. Y/n couldn't tell if Lucy was awake of asleep, so she put her arm on Lucy's shoulder. "Hey love, you alright?," y/n asked. Lucy slightly  shook her head to say no. " Do you feel ill?" Again, Lucy shook her head slightly to say yes this time. "Are you going to be sick?" Lucy didn't move for a minute like she was thinking about it. But then she quickly nodded yes and ran to the bathroom.
She next down and vomited into the toilet, but her aim wasn't the best, so she got quite a bit on her and the floor. When she was done, Lucy saw what she did and started to panic, y/n noticed the early signs of a panic attack, so she grabbed Lucy's hands and helped her breathe through it.
"I-I'm sorry," Lucy said while looking down. Y/n rubbed her shoulder since there was sick going down her front. " It's alright flower, let's get you cleaned up, yeah?" Y/n said, knowing that Lucy was always told not to be a burden. Lucy had told y/n a few weeks ago that her mother used to tell her constantly not to be a burden, so now she panics at every slight inconvenience she causes.
Y/n helped Lucy remove her clothes and put her in the bath. While Lucy washed up,  y/n cleaned the floor and put the clothes to wash. Y/n decided to go check up on Lucy, so she went back into the bathroom and found Lucy fast asleep in the tub. Y/n placed a hand on Lucy's shoulder and gently woke her up. Y/n helped Lucy finnish washing up and helped her into fresh pajamas, but y/n usually slept in an oversized t-shirt and shorts but Lucy slept in nightgowns  so when y/n tried to help her she messed up quite a few times having Lucy's arm through the head hole. After Lucy got her pajamas on, she started feeling a bit ill again. Y/n noticed and went into their bedroom to grab a book. Y/n came back and had Lucy sit on the ground next to the toilet just in case and had her back up against the bathtub. Once she was settled, y/n opened the poetry book and began reading Lucy's favorite ones out loud. Lucy put her head on y/ns shoulder, and y/n put her arm around Lucy, and that is how they sat reading until they both fell asleep.