Helena (herself)

Word count 555
Trigger warning slight talk of vomit ⚠️

Y/n and helena had been together for a couple of years, and although they had been acting for quite a long time, they had not yet been in a movie together. Y/n was extatic when she found out her and helena would be working together, especially since Helena was 7 months pregnant with their little girl. The two could not have been happier. The first morning of work, y/n woke up before Helena, got dressed, and made them both some breakfast. She had decided to let helena sleep since this pregnancy was taking a lot out of her. Once everything was all set up for the morning, y/n woke helena up. "Good morning, love," y/n said. Helena just rolled over and mumbled something about it being too early. Y/n tried again. "Time to wake up, sweetie." helena opened her eyes and groaned before rushing to the bathroom and getting sick. Y/n followed her and held back her hair, y/n said, "You're doing great love, it's ok." Once helena was done and dressed, the two women got in the car and drove to work. Helena has slept the whole car ride. They walk inside the studio, and helena couldn't go more than 5 takes without a break. It took so long that they had worked through lunch which had made y/n particularly mad, but she dare not say anything since the slightest bit of judgement could make helena cry due to her being pregnant.

-------------time skip end of day--------------
Helena was exhausted and extremely clingy. "Yyyy/nnnnnnnn?" Helena whined. "What is it dear?" Y/n asked."Can we stop at Paneraaaaaa? I want mac and cheeseeeee, " helena says, trying to act cute to get her way. Y/n sighs "helena you know we have mac and cheese at home." Helena looks at y/n and gives her the biggest pout face ever, but y/n doesn't give in. "You're a meanie!" Helena shouts with tears in her eyes. Helena stares out the window the rest of the car ride, y/n decides to leave it until they get home. They pull into the driveway, and helena slams the door and storms inside, stomping her way up the stares. Y/n feels bad and spends the next hour making mac and cheese for helena. She walks upstairs to her and helenas room and gently knocks on the door. "Helena, sweetie, can I come in?" Y/n asks, trying to be patient with her moody pregnant wife. "Go away," helena says while crying. "Love bug, I've got something for you," y/n says, through the locked door. There I s a sniffle on the other side. "What is it?", y/n hears the pout in helenas voice. "Open the door and find out?" Y/n asks hopeful. The door is unlocked, y/n opens it, and she sees helena lying on the bed with a puffy and tear stained face. "I'm sorry I didn't take you to panera, but I made you something," y/n gives helena a large bowl of mac and cheese. Helenas eyes light up, and she looks ecstatic. "Thank you." helena put a couple of spoonfuls in her mouth. "Ahy wlofe uoou (I love you)," helena says with her mouth full of Mac and cheese.