susan Ivy

Word count 537
⚠️trigger warning needles

Y/n  was closing the office for Dr. Sangster since he had to leave early. He had said something about police and an urgent call from his wife, and y/n  didn't really care. When y/n was going out walking  passed the waiting room to lock the front door when someone said, "Hello, I need some help." Y/n turned on the spot and looked over at the woman.
She had sholder length brown hair put up into pigtails and was holding her jaw as if she were in pain. "What do you need? It's passed closing time. Would it be possible for you to come back in the morning?"y/n asked the woman who she could now see was shaking with fear and crying.
"It- it hurts, m-m-my tooth." Said the woman shakily. I directed her into a room and examined her mouth. "Just like I thought, you need a root canal," she sighed and looked down. "Is it gonna hurt?" The woman asked, her voice quaking with fear. Y/n nodded slowly. She also realized that the novicane was locked up with some other pain relief drugs. Luckily, they still had the anesthesia medication for emergencies.  " I'm going to put you to sleep, ok?" Y/n asked the woman nodded. Y/n put the needle into the woman's arm. As she was falling out, she asked, "What's your name?" " "Susan the woman, " said sleeply,"Susan Ivy."
Y/n performed the procedure and waited for the woman to wake up. Y/n had realized that this lady couldn't drive home like this "fuck... ok, I'll take you home ok susan?" Y/n asked slowly to make sure Susan understood her.
Susan nodded all loopy.
Y/n guided her into her car and turned the key. "Hey, where do you live?" Y/n asked sweetly. "I-I don't-" the woman started crying. "It's ok I'll take you back to my house ok?" Y/n said comforting the woman.
Y/n drove back to her house and lead the Susan inside. Here you go hon," she said while sitting Susan down on the couch.
Y/n helped susan put on some pj's (not in a sexual way) and lay her down on the couch. Y/n got changed for bed and layed down.  A few hours later Y/n heard a knock at her door. She got out of bed slowly and opened the door. Susan looked at her with tears in her eyes. "I-I couldn't sleep, could I lay in here with you?" Susan asked looking at the ground. "Sure," y/n said
The two women went over towards y/ns bed. Y/n pulled up the covers and Susan climbed in. Y/n got in the other side and tried to sleep. A couple of minutes later, y/n felt a pair of hands snake around her waist. She thought about removing them but Susan was sleeping so peaceful and y/n didn't mind at all to have a beautiful woman putting her arms around her. That's where they stayed, not a single thing changed all throughout the night. They were both calm and peaceful. It felt right for them both.