Seventeen

(TRIGGER WARNING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

"Stop," I said, gripping the sheets I can reach with my tied hands behind me, "Please.. stop." I begged through my muffled mouth, trying to shake her off of me.

She grinned, eyes glinting with malicious intent under the faint lighting of the dimly lit bulb, it's petrifying. "But we're just starting baby.. Don't you want to play with Heidi anymore?" she says, making her way down to my navel. Her tongue slick, making wet trail downwards.

I closed my legs and tried to wiggle myself off of her with all the strength I have in me.

She tuts, grabbing my hip forcefully and pushing me back to the bed. Her free hand slipping underneath my short pajamas, pulling it off to my knees. My eyes went wide in panic as she run her finger just above my slit, her tongue swirled around my belly button.

She chuckles as I forced to wiggle myself off of her again and climbed herself back to my face, "I won't touch you now, because I need you to be a woman when I do." she says, eyes full blown like a predator, it's heinous, it's horrifying that the look will be embedded to my memory for as long as I'm alive.

I cried, heavy tears continuously falling down my face, I could feel my body trembling in fear as she took pictures of me on the Polaroid camera my mother gave to me as a gift on my recent birthday.

Closing my eyes, I tried reaching out for the cloth that tied to my hands again, letting out a whimper as she went on top of my torso, pulling me closer to her face as she show me pictures of my naked body. My pajama blouse open and crumpled, my shorts and underwear hanging between my knees. It's atrocious I could only let out a helpless sob. "Please.." I begged, "Why are you doing this to me.."

She smiled, placing a chaste kiss through the cloth on my mouth, her eyes turning gentle it's frightening to watch, "Because I love you, Freen." She said, inhaling my scent through my neck, "I have loved you since we first met. Your beautiful eyes.. Your smile, your scent. It's addicting Freen." She continues, leisurely letting her lips make a path of soft kisses down my neck.

"This is not love Heidi." I try again, my body trembling underneath her. I could barely feel my legs.

"No, Freen.. This.. This will be a constant reminder that you belong to me."

I shiver in disgust, unable to stop myself from crying, engulfing me in agony.

I woke up with a jolt and stopped. My heartbeat was the only thing that I could hear in the dark empty room. Scanning my surroundings, I release a heavy sigh of relief upon realizing it was Becky's bedroom.

Why am I here?

The last thing I remember was Becky holding me tight in her arms as I cry out my truths, Lisa carrying me back to the car and whispering soothing words to my ear, and Becky helping me change my clothes as they put me in bed.

Where is she?

My head hurts and my throat is dry from crying, it felt so heavy and light at the same time.

I gulped miserably.

How am I going to face Becky now?