nine

He looked at the door. All he had to do was clench his fist and knock three times. But he was too nervous. He would see Minho again and he felt bad that he knew who Minho was but not vice versa. But that was the right thing to do for him. He was late on purpose to avoid him, so an hour later he was at Changbin's doorstep.

Suddenly he felt a presence behind him and the next moment someone said, "Just knock." Jisung turned to the person and his eyes widened a little.

Why is he late too?!

"I was about to knock," he managed to get out of his mouth after a short time, but he couldn't stop looking at the beautiful face of the older.

Minho took a few steps forward and knocked loudly on the door, in the hand he hadn't knocked with, he held a box with beer in it. Jisung had also brought some alcohol with him, but it was tucked in his tote bag, causing his shoulder to hurt.

The door opened and Changbin grinned at the two. "Jisung! Long time no see," he cheered, turning his gaze to Minho. "And you should come visit me more often Min." The mentioned shrugged and just gave him a cold reply.

They went in and everyone else was sitting around a table playing Uno, Felix had most of the cards in his hand.

A brown haired stranger to Jisung, to Minho one of his best friends, was sitting between the legs of a young man with long hair, Hyunjin, Minho's friend even though they pretended to hate each other but in fact they liked each other.

Next to the couple sat Jeongin who glared at Felix from time to time and next to Felix sat Chan who sipped his wine.

"What do you two want to drink? Everyone took something with them, mostly alcohol, but you can also have orange juice or water."

"I'll take a beer," replied Minho and Jisung just wanted some water.

They sat down with the others, Minho with one of the beers he had taken with him in his hand and Jisung with nothing yet as Changbin scurried into the kitchen to get him the water he wanted.

They watched the others play Uno and Felix despaired because he always had to take the most cards, but in the end he surprisingly won.

After that, Changbin took the old Uno cards and threw them on a shelf. "I took a game with me that I really want to play," Seungmin said before gesturing to his boyfriend. "Honey, can you get the cards out of the bag?" The addressed nodded reached for the bag, which was lying on the sofa so that only he could reach it, and took out a box with cards.

"I'll explain," he opened the box and pulled out the cards. He placed a deck of cards in the middle of the table, on which the first card read Level 1 and on the left was the number 0 in white and on the right a red 51.

"There are white cards from number one to fifty and also red cards with the same numbers. In the first round everyone gets one card, in the second two, in the third three and so on. With the white ones we have to count from the lowest to the highest number, vice versa for the reds. The person who thinks they have the lowest number in their cards puts it on the left side of the level card and who thinks they have the highest red puts it on the right side. If one is wrong then we lose a life," he asked the group if everyone understood, then continued.

"Then there are throwing stars, if we agree to use them everyone has to turn over either their highest white card or their lowest red. We have to play in teams of two as it would be quite difficult with eight people."

Obviously Seungmin and Hyunjin played together and Changbin and Felix too. "Minho you play with J-" Changbin who was speaking was interrupted loudly by Jisung: "Jeongin! Let's play as a team." He sat down next to him leaving Chan and Minho who also formed a team.

Chan grabbed the cards, shuffled them and dealt one to each group. "Let the game begin!" cheered Changbin, who took this game night a little too seriously.

----------