thirty-one

Minho got out of the car, which belonged to Chan since his was at the workshop for repairs, and leaned against it while he waited for Jisung to come out of his house.

The front door slowly opened and Jisung stepped out. His eyes searched for Minho he found him immediately and a small smile graced their lips. He waved at him then walked towards the older one.

"Good morning," Minho said with a big smile, whereupon Jisung got into the car, shaking his head, and said, "It's evening idiot."

The older one didn't answer just grinned and drove off. His arm hardly hurt and the doctor also said that everything healed well. "And you can drive on despite the accident without any worries?"

Minho nodded, took a turn and said: "I'm just twice or three times as careful as before. I'm a very cautious driver at all when there's someone with me, but when I was taking Felix to the airport, a car at the intersection raced past us... well not past us," he paused for a short moment.

"I'm surprised we weren't hurt more badly. I really thought it was over for a moment especially when I lost consciousness. I'm not afraid of having an accident again because there's a very small chance that I will I get involved again, but to be on the safe side, I'm even more careful than before."

Jisung listened and nodded in understandment. They drove on in silence for a short time until Minho parked the car and switched off the ignition. "How long have Hyunjin and Seungmin been living together?" asked Jisung while opening the door.

"Since they are eighteen. Hyunjin's parents kicked him out when he came out and Seungmin's single father died shortly before, and he left Seungmin his house and a lot of money. The two only lived together as friends at first because Seungmin needed company and hyunjin had nowhere else to go but then they falled in love and yeah, now look at them," Minho said and walked in the direction of the house.

He had parked the car a little further away because he was sure that he wouldn't find a parking space otherwise.

"That's kind of a sweet love story," Jisung said with a smile and Minho agreed.

"We'll be there in a moment," he said, and shortly thereafter stopped in front of a small house.

He pressed the bell and it rang, which is why shortly afterwards the door opened and Hyunjin stood there with a huge grin.

"Seungmin?! Why is your boyfriend grinning so stupidly?!" Minho called to his best friend whereupon an answer came from further in the house: "He's your number one fanboy you have to live with that now!"

Hyunjin stepped aside to let the two in and said, "We haven't finished cooking yet, you can cook with us if you want." Jisung loved the idea so the next moment they were in the kitchen helping the couple cook.

It was quiet but still pleasant. But when Hyunjin took the sauce out of the fridge, he had the brilliant idea (not so brilliant) of ​​throwing some of the liquid at Minho with a spoon. But he regretted it as quickly as he had done it.

The eldest of the four looked at him with a look that could kill and grumbled, "That's childish, but it still means revenge." The next moment Hyunjin had sauce on his shirt and as well. With shaking head Minho turned to Jisung, who looked at him and burst out laughing.

"Y-you have sauce on your face," laughing so much that tears filled his eyes. "It's not even that funny Jisung!"

"It is," he said whiping his tears away still laughing. Minho saw a half-full open packet of flour on the edge of the kitchen. "Minho not the flour!" said Seungmin but he grabbed a handful of it and threw it in Jisung's face.

Jisung gasped, took the whole pack and dropped it all over Minho's head. "You look even funnier now," Jisung said, grinning widely. The older one let out a short laugh and began to shake the flour off himself.

The younger one brushed flour from the other's hair and said in a soft voice, "Let me help you."

And as they stood there wiping flour from each other's hair, they didn't notice how the couple had left the kitchen to leave the two alone.

Jisung had certainly never touched Minho as often as he did at that moment, and he was simply helping him get rid of the flour. Minho looked at Jisung's face, which was completely white from the flour.

He stretched out his hand and wanted to wipe some of it off Jisung's face, but before he did he said: "You have a lot on your face... May I?"

The younger one nodded and Minho gently wiped the flour from his cheeks.

It might have looked silly the way they did it, but it was an unforgettable moment for the two of them. And even if it was childish, the whole thing with the flour, for the two of them it was a moment that brought them even closer.

In the other room, Seungmin complained, "The two of them can clean the kitchen themselves." He leaned against the door frame of the bathroom where his boyfriend first washed his face and without any warning removed his shirt as it was covered in sauce.

Seungmin's gaze was fixed on the other's torso and when Hyunjin noticed that he grinned. "Don't pretend you're seeing this for the first time, darling," he said, pulling the younger one towards him. He wiped a strand of hair from his face and pressed a soft kiss on his lips. The younger smiled into the kiss and looked at his boyfriend with eyes that told more than words, as they broke apart.

"I'll get you a shirt okay honey?"

"No, I want to kiss you again," he whispered and the next moment Hyunjin's lips were on Seungmin's again. "And again," said the older one as they kissed again.

"And again." A soft kiss.

"And again" Seungmin grabbed Hyunjin's hair and played with it.

"And again." A long kiss. Intense and with many feelings.

"And again." It was like they were melting into the kiss until they heard a voice say, "I'm not here to see that."

"One more time to annoy Minho," he pressed a quick kiss onto his boyfriends lips and Seungmin chuckled with a warm gaze.

Jisung also came out of the kitchen and supposedly smiled at them. He said, "What about the food?"

"Let's order something," Seungmin suggested after finally getting Hyunjin to put on a t-shirt.

----------

I wanted this to be a short story...
Its not.
~Yumi